Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

When made gold, does invigorating gear change traits?

Galenus_of_Pergamon
Does it become Prosperous once improved to gold?
14 AD Characters all 730CP+ (more info coming soon)

Vivat Veritas

Best Answer

• lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Rohaus wrote: »
    Lawls

Honestly, I thought I read this is the patch notes.

If you are grinding mobs to make gold wear inpen. Reduces armor wear and tear. Otherwise whatever you want to wear.

Zos essentially removed prosperous because it was widely considered a trash trait. Very few were interested in it. Even among those who grinded mobs for gold, they made most of their gold selling the drops. What comes from mobs directly is a pittance.

I'm also pretty sure players posted the math before as well showing that wearing all Impen was still more effective than Prosperous when it was still a thing - specifically due to the repair costs you mentioned. The time it took for Prosperous to grant you another 1k gold is the time it takes any other armor traited gear to incur like 1.8k in damages lulz.

Oh ZOS, you guys never fail to amuse me
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
    Answer ✓
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lawls
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • Galenus_of_Pergamon
    Lawls

14 AD Characters all 730CP+ (more info coming soon)

Vivat Veritas
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Prosperous is gone, unless for some reason ZOS decides to revert the change to Invigorating. When you upgrade Invigorating trait items to gold quality, it merely increases the amount of regen granted by the trait.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lawls

If you are grinding mobs to make gold wear inpen. Reduces armor wear and tear. Otherwise whatever you want to wear.

Zos essentially removed prosperous because it was widely considered a trash trait. Very few were interested in it. Even among those who grinded mobs for gold, they made most of their gold selling the drops. What comes from mobs directly is a pittance.