The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is the vampire skill line missing something based on a lore book

bloodthirstyvampire
bloodthirstyvampire
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys I was reading the lore book noxiphilic sanguivoria and it said vampires of all types possess supernatural strength, but where. tell me what skill in the vampire skill line has anything to do with supernatural strength, we sion children of lamae bal should be stronger then any vampire physically but its mostly magic based.
Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on September 30, 2017 7:20PM
Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact of vampires having undeath passive gives them supernatural strength, alongside regen bonus..
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats endurance not strength
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technically vampires with supernatural strength ought to have a bonus for melee damage. If implemented, it would need to be balanced by an additional drawback of course... and since vampirism is somewhat more useful for magica builds, it would often end up being an advantage they seldom use and a drawback that they always suffer from. I can see why the developers didn't go there...
    ...though I for one would have preferred it that way, let them have the extra boost in strength, and the accompaning drawback. Because they are vamps, etc.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot of abilities missing based on lore . Poison immunity , cold immunity and resistant to illusions . Night vision too . Vampire would be OP but fun so fun ! Balance is the major reason these are missing not lore .
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be in fire under the sun