The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Do you want the class balance of the dlc ONE TAMRIEL back?

wizzard
wizzard
✭✭
Every class did same dps same healing and same tanking

Atm classes like magdks and magplars are dead cuz they melee and ppl say they steal the spot of a good stam dd

Don't nerf anymore just buff alle classes to the same

So you want this balance back?
Edited by wizzard on September 30, 2017 1:04PM

Do you want the class balance of the dlc ONE TAMRIEL back? 42 votes

Yes
30% 13 votes
No
69% 29 votes
  • MasterLenman
    MasterLenman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since when is One Tamriel a DLC?
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wizzard wrote: »

Atm classes like magdks and magplars are dead cuz they melee and ppl say they steal the spot of a good stam dd

i want the game pre one tamriel. the only thing one tamriel did was devalue the your efforts of the community that had chosen to stick with the game . it brought back a bunch of whiny people who dont play the whole game anyhow who promptly left again.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One Tamriels balancing wasn't too great as far as I remember. Wasn't that the patch where they buffed the sorc pet to a completely broken level?
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭

????????? you talking about trials????

the balance of 1 tamriel ???????????

you mean 2 dk tanks
    2 temp healers
    6-8 mag sorcs for most trials
    1 mag dk chainer (only in maw)
    1 magplar(occasionally a mageblade) executer

at least the stams are welcome bk in traials!
    Edited by bebynnag on September 30, 2017 2:27PM
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bebynnag wrote: »

you mean 2 dk tanks
    2 temp healers

That was homestead....for one tamriel it was more like 4 sorc ranged DDs and 2/2 mag-DK/templar or some stam-DPS instead if possible.

NBs were dead, other classes were more or less fine (on the magicka-side).
    Noobplar
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destruent wrote: »
    bebynnag wrote: »

you mean 2 dk tanks
    2 temp healers

That was homestead....for one tamriel it was more like 4 sorc ranged DDs and 2/2 mag-DK/templar or some stam-DPS instead if possible.

NBs were dead, other classes were more or less fine (on the magicka-side).

really? i know i spent most of that patch in vMA but.... maybe i am getting confused!?!?!?!?
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

No, they did not do the same damage, and they certainly were not equal healers until the repentancestors nerf and orbs change. Tanks to this day aren't entirely the same, but at least with sword and shield ulti and battle roar nerf they're far closer.

You're going to tell me magDK is worse than anything but stam dk? I would politely disagree. Templar is bugged, their execute and sweeps aren't working with proper scaling.

Until morrowind sustain vs damage wasn't even a thought. Why wear any regen when you had 15 or 16% cost reduction and 20% regen increase anyway? It was a needed change, though yes it sucked because it felt like a huge nerf.

In short no. I'm happier today than I was then, though I'm glad they kept the player scaling.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

From a healer standpoint: Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Barbaran
    Barbaran
    ✭✭✭✭
    did you really say magDK and magplars are dead? LOL, those are 2 of the top classes atm with magsorc.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want sustain back lol
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Barbaran wrote: »
    did you really say magDK and magplars are dead? LOL, those are 2 of the top classes atm with magsorc.

eh wat?

atm it's like: stam-dps >>>>>>magblade/magsorc>magdk>>magplar>magwarden

noone wants magDK and magplars in trials bc a stamboy would do so much more dps (and is easier to play and it's easier to survive :| )
    Noobplar
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I want vet ranks and a less involved cp system. I want the good ol days.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game's fine as it is. I'm looking forward, not backward.
  • KochDerDamonen
    KochDerDamonen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One Tamriel was not balanced, it just made a huge tossup of what sets were available.

Only buffing and never nerfing does not create balance. No it doesn't matter if you find one of the videos where someone says buffs are better because it makes the people getting buffed fell nice.

Melee range is busted because of the way ZOS designs fights. It's like a more traditional MMO where range = safety. Except ranged characters do the same (or more) dps than melee, and the melee characters are about as squishy as the range. This is not an issue of class balance. Be happy that people want stam DD at all for once.
    Edited by KochDerDamonen on September 30, 2017 5:55PM
    If you quote someone, and intend for them to see what you have said, be sure to Mention them with @[insert name].
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FakeFox wrote: »
    One Tamriels balancing wasn't too great as far as I remember. Wasn't that the patch where they buffed the sorc pet to a completely broken level?

That would be homestead
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Getern
    Getern
    ✭✭✭
    The further back we go the better in terms of balance and enjoyment of a gamplay. One Tamriel was not a good patch anyhow. The class balance I want is something around 1.5 - 2.2