The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Light armor traits pvp

teladoy
teladoy
✭✭✭✭✭
Should I use full divines or impenetrable?

I think that if someone catch me with the shield down with or without impenetrable the result is gonna be almost sure the same.

Should I better go divines with my magesorc for pvp?
Edited by teladoy on September 30, 2017 4:29PM
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on whether you want to build more for damage or survival. Impen is less valuable on mSorcs than most other classes because we can shield stack more. That being said, once your shields go down (and they will), an unlucky crit can take you down if you don't have any impen. Personally, I run all Divines because I'm more of a Yolo PvP player.
  • teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dpencil1 wrote: »
    Depends on whether you want to build more for damage or survival. Impen is less valuable on mSorcs than most other classes because we can shield stack more. That being said, once your shields go down (and they will), an unlucky crit can take you down if you don't have any impen. Personally, I run all Divines because I'm more of a Yolo PvP player.

Thanks, me too :-)
  • chris25602
    chris25602
    ✭✭✭
    i run a mag sorc and if I go below 1K crit resist its lights out that said the higher the better i try to run as much impen as i can
  • teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chris25602 wrote: »
    i run a mag sorc and if I go below 1K crit resist its lights out that said the higher the better i try to run as much impen as i can
    I can get some critical resist with CP, but important is devines in my armor since mundus got a big buff.
    Edited by teladoy on September 30, 2017 6:07PM