Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with magblade

ereboz
ereboz
✭✭✭✭
So I'm trying to build a magblade. I'm following alcasts build and getting awful numbers. I'm really struggling with the rotation. Constantly running out of magic even with merciless resolve or whatever the sustain skill is, and I can't get spectral bow to proc at all. I'm currently wearing 5 Julianos and 5 war maiden, and 1 illambris. I don't do trials so that gear isn't possible. Any help or tips would be great
  • getemshauna
    getemshauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you play on EU PC, hit me in game @gethemshauna
    Founder of Call of the Undaunted
    Youtube Channel
  • Autumnhart
    Autumnhart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Proccing the bow comes with practice. Some people take to it right away, many don't. It's easier with a flame staff than with either of the beamstaves: lightning, resto.

Switch out one of your sets for something with regen at least until you are more comfortable with your skills.

Gilliam the Rogue has some freshly updated vids on YouTube about the NB skill lines you may find helpful.
    Shadow hide you.
  • lynog85
    lynog85
    ✭✭✭
    Go duel a shedload on it. Watch alot of dueling and thatll help you get better quicker than anything else.