The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is this all?

Blazedont
Blazedont
✭✭
Would there be more costums and mounts other stuff in de halloween event ?
Money is everything
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    These are just crown crates. If I had to guess, I would say they add additional crown store stuff for the event later in october in the ususal monthly cs update.
  • Grabmoore
    Grabmoore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A thread about the lack of cosmetics? Dunno, if serious, or...
    EU - PC - Ebonheart Pact
    Iggy Grabmoore - Argonian Magicka Templar | Nyctasha - Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Do-Ra'Zhar - Khajiit Stamina DK | Ashmedi - Dunmer Magicka DK
    Vanya Darchow - AD Altmer Magicka Sorc | Malek gro'Kash - Orc Stam Sorc
    GM of "Handelshaus von Riften" - Trading & PvX Community
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only 2 hats for the Witches festival, not sure about any costumes
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They'll show us the Crown Showcase some time in the first week of October, where they show what's coming out in the Crown Store for the month.
    And then there will be a Halloween event.
  • JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭
    Only 2 hats for the Witches festival, not sure about any costumes

Looks like 3 inside the Appearance>Hats
    jerzeedevil.com

If looks could kill, then Death would be my name.

Daggerfall's Mightiest- PS4 NA
    Wardens of Morrowind-PS4 NA
    Cyrodiil Death Squad- PS4 NA/EU

• Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, OP. You actually have several more character spaces available to make a useful, non-clickbait title for your thread.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping the October showcase will have interesting stuff... September was quite poor. I have 11k crowns just collecting dust (I do not support crates) waiting for shiny stuff to be released. Some of my Khajiit are due a makeover.
    PC-EU
  • CardboardedBox
    CardboardedBox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khenarthi wrote: »
    I'm hoping the October showcase will have interesting stuff... September was quite poor. I have 11k crowns just collecting dust (I do not support crates) waiting for shiny stuff to be released. Some of my Khajiit are due a makeover.

You might be waiting forever. It seems anything even remotely interesting is going in the crates. That recent skin seems to be popular, but other than that....
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khenarthi wrote: »

You might be waiting forever. It seems anything even remotely interesting is going in the crates. That recent skin seems to be popular, but other than that....

A lot of good, halloweeny stuff has been datamined that isn't in reapers crates (but was datamined at the same time).

Dibella's masks, Daedric death mask, a mount version of the shadowghost guar, and the masked bear for Black Fredas. So hopefully some of that shows up in october showcase.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm also hoping for a bunch of good direct-sale halloweeny/witches festival goodies!
    @Zhaedri PC NA