The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion for guards

NyassaV
NyassaV
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So, can guards heal each other and players INSTEAD OF NEGATING NEARLY EVERY MAGICKA SKILL IN THE GAME. Even when I run in a group its irritating. where as I can see 1 stam person wipe guards away super quickly. It takes 2 magicka people much more effort and resources than 1 stam build. I don't care if you think it's working as intended, it's working very poorly.
Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine being a mDK and then putting that stupid eclipse bubble on you. It reflects whip for some reason...
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Imagine being a mDK and then putting that stupid eclipse bubble on you. It reflects whip for some reason...

I play a magicka nightblade hun, I feel your pain
  • FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel your pain. The guards really got buffed.

At resources, have you tried using the towers? What I do is run in there. Usually only one guard and maybe a healer will follow, and once you take them and the tower mage out you have a safe-ish area to pick off the flag guards.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I feel your pain. The guards really got buffed.

At resources, have you tried using the towers? What I do is run in there. Usually only one guard and maybe a healer will follow, and once you take them and the tower mage out you have a safe-ish area to pick off the flag guards.

I can do it, I often use that strategy... that doesn't make it any less painful >.<
    Edited by NyassaV on September 29, 2017 4:56PM