The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC EU Vivec - LETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEE

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
Would love to 48 hours of no weapons/spells/armour combat - Everyone running all over the place beating the snot out of each other LOL :p
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly too many trolls for this to ever happen even if multiple guilds/factions agreed it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :'(
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tell me when you plan to do it, it'd be a good time to pop into Cyro with an XP scroll. Should be easier than farming Skyreach
    EU | PC | AD
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maulkin wrote: »
    Tell me when you plan to do it, it'd be a good time to pop into Cyro with an XP scroll. Should be easier than farming Skyreach

Xp from killin players is abysmal. Literally not even close to skyreach lmao
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    I just wana be able to make a 'custom' BG match to play vs my guildies/Friends :(