The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LFG PS4 NA Bloodroot Forge normal

UncannyLinderman
UncannyLinderman
✭✭✭
I just want to run through the darn dungeon.
I've had zero luck finding people for this particular dungeon for some reason, and just want to run it on normal once.

I'm a CP 290+ stamina warden DPS. I hold my own well, I don't know the numbers on my DPS but between multiple AOEs and DoTs and a cliff racer that does 7-13k solo target damage (depending on buffs and crit), doing this on normal with a decent group shouldn't be too tough. Just need three people, preferably a DPS, tank and healer, but literally open to whatever.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can always use activity finder to queue up a group, in normal nobody will kick you if you are above level 50 really.
    Pc na
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    akl77 wrote: »
    You can always use activity finder to queue up a group, in normal nobody will kick you if you are above level 50 really.

Trust me I've tried there long before here. I can get into Falkreath Hold one easily, never Bloodroot. I'm CP 306 or so, so I never really have too many issues being kicked. Just issues finding a group.