The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Warning all guilds about a player

Lana_Del_slay
Lana_Del_slay
✭✭
A guy called 'bmtj4' joined my guild, he messaged me telling me he was bullied in his last guild and said they where basically evil, I told him we would look after him, myself and a lot of my guildies are female and he found me on facebook and messaged me CONSTANTLY to the point it was literally weird, he was constantly whispering me and the other girls and being extremely rude in guild chat if we didn't reply straight away, we all gave him so much armour, gold, advice, mats etc. Not once did he repay the favour or even donate to guild bank though he had full access, he really upset one girl and when told to leave her alone turned very nasty, he left my guild last night and has continued to bombard me and 2 other girls with malicious messages (we have now had to block him) he also stole 15k from another person in the guild, this guy is poison stay away!
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    in b4 lock - and noted.
    Edited by disintegr8 on September 26, 2017 9:04PM
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Glockcoma725
    Glockcoma725
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately your not allowed to name drop players, regardless of their heinous activity. I'm not sure if a trouble ticket would be the correct course here either. Anyone know where they can go to file a report for in game harrassment?
    PC-NA CP570 @Glockcoma725
    Maximus Dezimus Meridius Tank DragonKight
    Ri'Skarr DD Nightblade
    Myrddin Emrys DD Sorceror
    Smokes-All-Herbs Healer Templar
    Azog the Defiler DD Warden
  • ZOS_KatP
    ZOS_KatP
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all,

We're closing this thread as it is in violation of our naming and shaming policy. You can report a player for misconduct here and follow the necessary steps for your platform.

Thanks,
    KatP
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.