The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(PvP video)SPECIAL BEAM CANNON! The Power of the PuG!

Prince_of_all_Pugs
Prince_of_all_Pugs
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey this is my first "1vX or small man video". I am a DBZ fan boi so i made a sorc build inspired by piccolo's special beam cannon ability. thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkP5Cc_pOAc
  • kynseon
    kynseon
    ✭✭✭
    great video pug
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aw poor @Publius_Scipio @0:33
    Edited by Rickter on September 25, 2017 1:43PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »

Indeed, soul assault. Quite unfortunate.

Edit: Now that I think of it, soul assault should definitely be interruptible.
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on September 25, 2017 2:26PM
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love sorc videos. Posting here to make sure I come back and watch. Will comment after work when I get to watch!
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In Pubes' defense, he did get P.P. less than half health in one combo.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    I love sorc videos. Posting here to make sure I come back and watch. Will comment after work when I get to watch!

You'll love it. Dual weld using soul assault for the main "spamable". It's like a temper jabs build except at range and a more powerful curse burst.

If I didn't love Templar so much, I'd use this style of Sorc.
    Edited by Minno on September 25, 2017 3:39PM
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nice fights!
    1whu4l.jpg
    Edited by Ghostbane on September 25, 2017 4:38PM
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That was a lot of fun to watch, nice vid. Soul assault makes for some very entertaining and flashy kills. Especially when it procs the soul shatter passive + endless fury on the target. Pew pew.

Im transitioning back to dual wield my self and this video has me excited to harness the power of the spec. Although personally, I would prefer meteor or dawnbreaker as SA is a bit too one dimensional for my tastes.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. You are missing the goblins costume!
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite thing to do to SA users is slowly walk toward them blocking as my health slowly drains and then watch them start to try and back away when they realize I’m gettig close enough to hit them. And then just as my health is about to drain completely, unleash a DB combo and watch their squishy builds melt. Sorry your one hit wonder didn’t work, l2p.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    My favorite thing to do to SA users is slowly walk toward them blocking as my health slowly drains and then watch them start to try and back away when they realize I’m gettig close enough to hit them. And then just as my health is about to drain completely, unleash a DB combo and watch their squishy builds melt. Sorry your one hit wonder didn’t work, l2p.

full.gif
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dont feel bad man, the tool tip of that soulstrike was over 70000, i use an axe cause im poor, i really wish i had a sharpened or nirn sword for this build.