Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

why there are no writ quests today?

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
did they change the reset hour of the writs or is it not daily anymore? i was away for almost 2 weeks so i'm not aware of recent changes.
Edited by NeKryXe on September 24, 2017 2:43PM
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crafting writs are still daily. I am not sure of the reset hour. Did you return with some still active which your turned in today? Turning in the old ones might mean you cannot get new ones till tomorrow.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, i did all the writs in my last login and i left all my characters in front of the delivery zone, i delivered it and didn't get any today. looks like something is wrong.
    Edited by NeKryXe on September 22, 2017 6:55PM
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve done mines earlier today on pc eu and it’s fine for me. They reset 7am BST each day and if you’ve cleared any old ones you should still be able to pick up today’s. Have you tried other characters and might be a silly question but it’s not a new character your trying that’s less than level 6?
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all my characters have all maximum level for writs. i was trying to check another character but i always get an Error 303 now. so... maybe it's a problem with my account since i can't find any way now to login :\
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah so you’ve been Zos’d

Nothings changed writ wise though when you do manage to get back back on
    Edited by Parrot1986 on September 22, 2017 7:11PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the PC, I turned in some items from a Writ yesterday and was able to immediately pick up more writs, except for Alchemy.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep. it seems to be a problem with my account :(

it took more than 30 minutes and dozens of tries to be able to launch another character and in this one i only got 1 writ for today instead of 6.
  • Meetre
    Meetre
    ✭✭✭
    I have had the game not give me a new writ if I turned an old one in that is the same as the current days writ. To clarify, I had writ from a previous day, did not turn it in that day. On the day I turned it in, that old crafting writ is the same as the current days writ, you will not get it again as the system sees that you have done that days writ.
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's changed.

I use to be able to turn in yesterdays writs today, then immediately pick up today's writs and do them too.

Now if I turn in yesterdays writs today I can no longer pick up today's writs.
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's changed.

I use to be able to turn in yesterdays writs today, then immediately pick up today's writs and do them too.

Now if I turn in yesterdays writs today I can no longer pick up today's writs.

I don't think that's true across the board. I only do writs every other day, and yesterday I was able to do the ones I picked up on Wednesday, then grab the new ones and do those. I have noticed that Alchemy writs are commonly not available this way, but as of yesterday the other 5 crafts still worked.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should have added I'm on PS4NA
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....