The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Puzzle of the Pass

Cletus
Cletus
I have been trying to meet Verandis Ravenwatch to further this quest. I have not been able to get to the location no matter how I try. What is the secret to getting up to him? The marker is up by the Staging Grounds Wayshrine and I am down by Aesar's Web. I have run East to West and back trying to find a way around the mountains. What have I missed?
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go to Northpoint (the town in the northeast corner of Rivenspire) and ride west along the shore past the fishing village. Ride over the bridge, turn left when the road splits near the lighthouse. There's a passage under a very large rock, ride through that. Keep riding west past a few ayleid ruins until you see a camp with friendly NPCs. You should find everyones favorite vampire there.
    Halcyon Black
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it helps, we've marked the tunnel through the cliffs on our UESP online map so it's easy to see.
    http://esomap.uesp.net?centeron=9052
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Cletus
    Cletus
    Found it thanks to you 2. I can't tell you how many times I rode from coast to coast trying to get there. Sometimes trying too hard is not an asset.