Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for quest addon...

Earelith
Earelith
✭✭✭
Hello. I wonder if there is an addon that highlights or change color of quests that are part of chain which reward skill points.

So instead of doing every side quest, to only do the "important" ones.. i did a search in esoui but didnt find any, but i may have missed it..
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use destinations for my quest markers, and AUI/LUI for general UI changes. I think one of these change the main quest markers for sure, but can't say if it also changes skill point related ones as well.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure of all the settings on Destinations but it does put a marker down for each quest giver and spot where you pick up quests. Hover our mouse over the marker and it will tell you if the quest awards a skill point or if it is part of Cadwells quests. You can hide the ones that do not offer skill points by clicking on them.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Earelith
    Earelith
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks! Basically each zone has a main story quest chain that awards skill point at some steps and tke you to the next zone. This what i try to spot :)
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destinations!
  • Earelith
    Earelith
    ✭✭✭
    Runschei wrote: »
    Destinations!

Got it! Thanks :)