One of the best templars i encoutered.

Ty mate :)
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that WoE on your bar? Just curious what you're running. Had you had your name on the title I would've watched sooner
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that WoE on your bar? Just curious what you're running. Had you had your name on the title I would've watched sooner

Just much aoe effects and dots. Its not much direct damage pressure, but after 5 seconds you get constant trouble to hold your lifebar high enough. I just need to wait when is the right moment to finish. :#
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a good duel build ;)
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First day of playing NB for me and you put that in a video 8( should have put vampirehart howl or heresya in. All way better than i am.

i´m not dying that easily anymore though :neutral:
    Edited by Derra on September 14, 2017 11:18AM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    First day of playing NB for me and you put that in a video 8(

i´m not dying that easily anymore :neutral:

I am sry. You are a hard opponent mate and one of the strongest magicka nightblades i know. I am sure you are able to do a similar video with me, where you defeat me without stress :)
    Look in description of that youtubevideo, there i explained that i just reach a nearly 50% winquote against good player. I dont win every duell. Nobody does ;)

Why i should show duells, where i got defeated cause of brainlag. Maybe i should think about that and it could be a very funny video :#
    Edited by DeHei on September 14, 2017 11:21AM
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No worries :D i quite like the build. It´s original even for a class having variety as magplar does.

Gonna race respec my woodelf magplar with the next crowns i get and will test things a little more in depth then.
    <Noricum>

• DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No worries :D i quite like the build. It´s original even for a class having variety as magplar does.

Gonna race respec my woodelf magplar with the next crowns i get and will test things a little more in depth then.

When that is a AD char, i would be really happy. I want to make a group with a similar build and much much aoe effects in open world. I think this could be really devastating >:)
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First day of playing NB for me and you put that in a video 8( should have put vampirehart howl or heresya in. All way better than i am.

tbh honest your death looked strange. There were no charged Backlash or SA. Lagspike?
    Alik'r is really bad place for duels, I don't understand why @LegendaryMage hasn't oficially changed it yet at least for Colosseum
    Edited by Ashamray on September 14, 2017 2:11PM
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashamray wrote: »

tbh honest your death looked strange. There were no charged Backlash or SA. Lagspike?
    Alik'r is really bad place for duels, I don't understand why @LegendaryMage hasn't oficially changed it yet at least for Colosseum

I hadn´t quite figured out a setup at that point. Not enough regen and different sets from what i´m running now.
    I think i was in spinners + riposte in 6 light 1 heavy.
    Forgot siphoning at some point and ran dry bc i needed to many healing wards.
    <Noricum>