Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A challenge to the zos team [XB1]

eso_lags
eso_lags
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Not sure if you guys even come to xbox anymore but i would really like to offer you a chance to see how your game runs without you having to find a fight or do much at all.

Come to xbox, pick a pop locked campaign for your alliance, and head on down Imperial City. More specific head on down to sewers, go to molag bal and try to kill him with 40+ other players.. Not saying you cant do it, but what i am saying is this, if anyone @ zenimax wants to see how their game usually runs at the bigger fights in the game (in cyrodil) come take a look. After you are done, please tell us if this how the game is supposed to run.. And if its not, please let us know what you guys have in the works to try and fix it.. If you can get one single bar swap accomplished while 40+ people are trying to kill molag bal please let me know, i will be very surprised. This is norm on xbox, and you can easily come and see.

• icontrive
    icontrive
    ✭✭✭
    When it's really busy, as soon as molag drops down my screen freezes and doesn't unfreeze until he is dead. I've given up on trying to get anything from that place.
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its not completely their fault, xb1 is weak, feels lile ancient technology compared to ps4 and pc. yes, im an xbone user
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itzTJ wrote: »
    Not sure if you guys even come to xbox anymore but i would really like to offer you a chance to see how your game runs without you having to find a fight or do much at all.

Come to xbox, pick a pop locked campaign for your alliance, and head on down Imperial City. More specific head on down to sewers, go to molag bal and try to kill him with 40+ other players.. Not saying you cant do it, but what i am saying is this, if anyone @ zenimax wants to see how their game usually runs at the bigger fights in the game (in cyrodil) come take a look. After you are done, please tell us if this how the game is supposed to run.. And if its not, please let us know what you guys have in the works to try and fix it.. If you can get one single bar swap accomplished while 40+ people are trying to kill molag bal please let me know, i will be very surprised. This is norm on xbox, and you can easily come and see.

It's not the norm really though, it's because of the event that all the zergs are clumped down there.

I get your complaints but I bet it'll be equally as bad on other platforms when it's a Zerg fest.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I challenge all of ZoS to a 1v1 xb1 NA let's go, you afraid?
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @SoLooney ya i know its most likely to do with console.. I love the game and love how they've made it. The problem i have is the way they handle things. Instead of just saying xbox one cant handle the game like we anticipated, or just telling us whatever the problem is, they ignore it and pretend it doesnt exist. They tell you in tickets that its your fault and to check your ISP. And they completely ignore it on the forums.. You just get silence when it comes to this issue.

Also i know it gets bad during these events but what i was saying is if a ZOS dev wanted to go down to the sewers on xbox, at a time where there is 30-40-50+ people doing molag bal, they can see how the game usually runs for us on xbox at the bigger keep fights.. I just think its a missed opportunity if they dont come and see. Pretty sure they dont actually play on xbox, in cyrodil, so this is a way they can see easily and defiantly.
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    The problem is everything is just port coded....The pc is tested on the PTS, then they take the final patch code, and have a team try and recode everything to consoles. Been this way since console launch....Problem is if someone messes up the code somewhere, it stays. There is almost never console specific fixes for this. So it doesn't show up for Pc, thus isn't fixed. That's why it gets worse each patch on console as far as performance. There is some hardware and client based issues as well, but mostly just a lack of specific fixes....The notes are always copy paste.
  • Yarlenzey
    Yarlenzey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Be careful; they have got out the LOCKED, SUSPEND and EDIT stamps lately.
    I got a second-level warning for using a word that describes how something is affected by slowness.

On the XBOX problem, well I blame Todd. He got into bed with Microsoft back when Oblivion was developed.
    They turned Morrowind into Fable.

But I egress.
    I got suspenders for saying "Testicular Mass" instead of "Balls". like, rilly.