Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is your proudest moment in ESO?

auronessb16_ESO
auronessb16_ESO
✭✭✭
I've been playing since December, mostly PvE bit also some campaigning. After a very bad day today, I decided to do a few normal quests in Cyrodil. One of them called for me to walk most of the way around Lake Rumare. A long quest, but I found everything. The quest giver was all the way across the fricken map. I decide to cheat a little and just bloodport to a nearby castle and finish up the quest travel the easy way. All I had to do was die. In Cyrodil that is easy. The nearby castles were quiet, so I started traveling. Oh look, a dolman. No one is ever around for these things so it would be a certain death. I have my bear with me and we go after the first wave. Then the second wave! The third wave!? Four waves or was I hallucinating? Then final boss. I was in Kyne so no CP counted, and I was only level 45. I can't complete an Undaunted pledge or survive any PUGs, but this dolman I did solo.

TL;DR I wanted to die so I could bloodport, but ended up soloing a dolman.

So what was your favorite moment?
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting Emperorship
  • lonestarranger
    lonestarranger
    ✭✭✭
    Getring jumped by 3 yellow gankers and killing all 3. That moment let me know i had the right rotation down
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VMA on a magicka Dragonknight. Some say this is easy but this was certainly not the case for me. Much easier time on either of my sorcs. It was a personal goal and something I banged my head against for a few months.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • ascottk
    ascottk
    ✭✭✭
    I had to solo most dolmens in Cyrodiil :p I was working on the "Savior of Nirn" title on my DK tank. I had help from an opposing alliance with the dolmen in Bravil which was weird & awkward at the time. So that title is ONE of my proudest moments.

My other proud moment is last week is when my templar healer got the Mighty Chudan helm for my tank which brought my tank out of retirement.
    The nerf to intelligent internet discussion still hasn't been resolved.

The problem with above average intelligence is that you're treading a sea of idiots.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well one of my moments was actually crafting these 3 guys for my primary house

CCPNUo1.jpg
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting my Amberplasm skin on my Warden Healer :3
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... ?

(I'll try again later)
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those few times, when you jump in a PVP fight and you can see that you change the course of the fight :)
  • Yubarius
    Yubarius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably my first completion of vMA, when I beat veteran sanctum ophidia, or my first 1vx. If i ever become Emp (literally impossible for me but w/e, or if i get Flawless Conqueror they will beat the other 3).
    • Yubarius - Magicka NB - Flawless Conqueror
    • YubariusX - Magicka Warden - Flawless Conqueror
    • Lord Yubarius - Stamina Sorc - Stormproof - Centurion
    • 'Rubick the Grand Magus - Magicka Sorc
    • Fair Child Tank - Stamina DK
    • Jaruko - Magicka Templar
    • Selthyn Bavailo - Mag DK
    • Bandit-The-Great - Stam Temp

• rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I finished Master Angler just as a mob respawned and attacked me...
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Vimora
    Vimora
    ✭✭✭✭
    Accidentally shooting a chicken and getting a bounty for it. But I also love those times when I Blade of Woe someone and at the exact same moment my bounty expires and I get the "You are now upstanding."
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what was your favorite moment?
    Spelling dolmen correctly!
    w00t.gif

Just kidding, i still remember my first dolmen solo, that was in Stonefalls during closed beta back when that was the only level 17 zone we had.
    post-2-1445282250.gif
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I exposed this trash talking degenerate.

http://xboxclips.com/Dacruea+Xikuuze/06c72815-b83c-4ef2-a620-7f9964f8c26e

He taunted me for no reason, rage messaged me for a 500k duel. I soloed his behind and he blocked me lol.
    Edited by LuminaLilly on September 13, 2017 2:49AM
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emp in December 2015, on the now non-existant Axe of Belharza server. 2 days of very little sleep/food and we broke them.

People like to bash Spectres of the Phoenix but they came through for me when nobody else in EP gave a ***.

I didn't have my GTX 1080 at the time so please forgive the potato quality, but we took this after the last keep fell. I'm in the middle in the regalia. Took lots of video during and captured the moment it said my sorc was crowned.

Muna Oxina means something like "Remember Axe" in Icelandic though I'm told the actual letters would need accents.

rZwoowe.jpg
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting Master Angler for the first time.
    Getting Grand Overlord for the first time.
    Getting Master Angler for the first time.
    Getting Emperor for the first time.
    Getting The Flawless Conqueror for the first time.

Okay, okay... more like moment(s).
    Edited by Kikazaru on September 13, 2017 3:04AM
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • THWIP71
    THWIP71
    ✭✭✭✭
    The first time I came up with a build + gear combo that let me run around like Dash from 'The Incredibles'. Not so much "proud" as ecstatic, but happy nonetheless. :D
  • Pink_Violinz
    Pink_Violinz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finishing vMoL for the first time. I was on the verge of tears

Vhof, not sure why, I was just angry. Like I wanted to hit things after.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    I cant think of anything more satisfying than ur first vma complete
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VMA completion and killing someone 1v1 in PvP
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vMoL hardmode. :D
    Finishing vMoL for the first time. I was on the verge of tears

Vhof, not sure why, I was just angry. Like I wanted to hit things after.

Same. I just wanted to kick the damn thing, take my quest reward and log off. I guess I'm just kinda burned out after wiping on 4th boss with my guild, then wiping on that boss with another guild after the first one disbanded. After that, killing the last boss wasnt all that exciting, even on hardmode.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on September 13, 2017 4:07AM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Chronicburn
    Chronicburn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Proudest and most frustrating... finally decided to get a mount and realized I missed 4 months of training ... no one tells you about that when you start the game ...FFS
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proudest and most frustrating... finally decided to get a mount and realized I missed 4 months of training ... no one tells you about that when you start the game ...FFS

I didn't start training for like 5 months because I thought I would never need to go that fast and would never need so much inventory space...
  • Thessalia
    Thessalia
    ✭✭
    When I killed a crab
  • Grisemn
    Grisemn
    ✭✭
    Yesterday when i finished vma for the first time :)
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    First time I cleared vMA, First serious 1vX, First time hitting 30k on a dummy with a stupid off meta set up
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first vMA completion certainly stands out. Still have the screen shot and the memories when Voriak Solkyn finally dropped. I think I even teabagged him :lol:
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine was getting emp!

9Vz1Kwh.png
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • blacksghost
    blacksghost
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday @Blackjudas and I did fungal grotto. Just the two of us, and yeah ok it was normal and people say it's one of the easier ones, but I've avoided these places like the plague because of all the negative comments about pug. Knowing now that at least we can get the damn things done as a duo, even If only normal level makes me happy..

Also yesterday I got my first crafting station so I'm well chuffed.

But on reflection proudest moment of all, the moment when I said "wow I did that, little old me" getting Kingmaker in Orsinium.
    Everything will be alright in the end, if its not alright its not the end.
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hate solo content.
    But one day I was really bored and I decided to try vma as a sorc cp300ish.
    Reached the final stage in about 25 minutes.
    Left it there, I still haven't completed vma and never will lol
    I'm proud of it cause as for what I was reading around I was expecting a nightmare
  • Zimbugga
    Zimbugga
    ✭✭✭
    When me and my two friends (+ random guy (Thank you very much guys!)) did Horn of the Reach DLC dungeons in veteran. Good teamwork make me always proud.