Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC/Mac Patch Notes v3.1.8

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
om0lqmoee3bh.jpg
The Elder Scrolls Online v3.1.8 is an incremental patch that fixes several quest and UI-related issues, in addition to some gameplay bugs involving Lacerate, Befoul, and unlocking the Alliance War skill line. The size of this patch is approximately 123MB.

wj5bj37zwh8p.png
  • Fixes & Improvements
    • Morrowind
      • Alliance War & PvP
      • Quests & Zones
      • UI
    • Horns of the Reach DLC Game Pack
      • Exploration & Itemization
    • Combat & Gameplay
      • Combat Fixes & Improvements
    • Base Game Patch
      • Crown Store & Crown Crates
      • Quests & Zones
      • UI
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    udhnxnbtcuzh.jpg

lgcdqif20vva.png
    Battlegrounds
    • Fixed an issue where the effects seen on the Chaosball would remain visible longer than intended.

s5ehnbvhmica.png
    Quests
    • Ancestral Adversity: You can no longer use the back exit to the final Treasure Room (resulting in blocking your quest progress) until you have talked to Narsis Dren.
    • The Heart of a Telvanni:
      • Sun-In-Shadow is now freed when the Slavemaster is defeated.
      • Stunning the Guard Captain with sleep powder no longer blocks your quest progress.

okls4aj4obbc.png
    Battlegrounds
    • Fixed an issue where the Dominator Battleground medal was not fully translated in the French game client.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    4lu8er7vk3o0.jpg

9sxb98ya4ab9.png
    Achievements
    • Right to the Root of the Problem: Fixed an issue where this achievement for Bloodroot Forge would begin as soon as you loaded into the dungeon; the timer will now start at the first campsite.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    pdbvc3jy2h36.jpg

xbagxdm8s4gx.png
    Weapon
    • Dual Wield
      • Lacerate: Fixed an issue where this Ultimate would not proc the effects from “On Ultimate Use” item sets, such as Witchman’s Armor.

Alliance War
    • Fixed an issue where you were unable to unlock the Assault and Support skill lines in some scenarios.

Champion System
    • Befoul: Fixed an issue where this passive would increase the effects of healing bonuses.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    cwmdvfjzdffq.jpg

50op2ycz3qj4.png
    Visual Effects
    • All Dwarven mounts will no longer spit when rearing up, with the exception of the camel who is supposed to spit rather unpleasantly.

n0bbc9v8in1e.png
    Cyrodiil
    • The List: The Journal Page obtained through a drop can now be used to start this quest.

Main Quest
    • Soul-Shriven in Coldharbour: The Hooded Figure will now appear in Vulkhel Guard for players who travel there via Wayshrine. There is no escaping her!

3kw85chouxm9.png
    Crafting
    • Fixed an issue where Master Writs were not displaying the required crafting style in the German, French, and Japanese game clients.

Gameplay
    • Fixed an issue where the “Target Debuffs From Others” setting option under the Buffs & Debuffs setting would not persist after closing the game.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post