The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to install the client correctly

Snirnoff67
Snirnoff67
Soul Shriven
Hey. I have been playing for a relatively long time. I reinstalled windows, and got problems in the game. Therefore, you must reinstall the client. I have purchased in STEAM The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited and The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind, as well as purchased at elderscrollsonline.com THE ELDER SCROLLS® ONLINE: GOLD EDITION. And also bought through the crown store add-ons.
Tell me, how correctly and in what order to install it all?

Probably this question has already been answered, but I do not know enough English, and it's difficult for me to use the search, so either explain, or give a link to the instruction. Thank you.

• Snirnoff67
    Snirnoff67
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry, I do not put it in my place. If possible, I ask the moderators to delete.