The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC NA - logon / disconnect issues

Mustard
Mustard
✭✭✭✭
Everyone's ping is 2-3k and we can't log back in now.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    could be DDOS attack
  • Guilty_Gear
    I was thinking that same thing. glad to know its everyone and not just me haha
    Come to me, through fire and war. I welcome you.
  • Kahina
    Kahina
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. It's gone to *** entirely. Dumped out and being kept out. If I do manage to get somewhere close to a login, it won't allow it as it says I'm already logged in.

The rest of my connections to American sites are running just fine.

EDIT: Made it back in.

EDIT 2: I love logging back in to a Thieves Trove.
    Edited by Kahina on August 31, 2017 1:50PM
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had the same problem. The error message didn't have a code number, something like "An error has occurred. Please wait a few minutes and log in again."
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes the cause of these types of issues is always external and never related to infrastructure at zenny - anyway enjoy the 303's and similar errors
    Edited by StackonClown on August 31, 2017 1:38PM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logged in ok but couldn't interact with writ quest board. Tried to weapon swap and use skills and got kicked to login. Logging back in got errors 200 and 108, and finally just "an error has occurred". Oh well, I'll be back after work.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • livvy7678
    livvy7678
    ✭✭
    Having the same problems but on EU server
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Some players experiencing login and disconnection issues is something we are aware of and is being investigated.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post