The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

HotR Patch - What trait for my Marksmen Bow (PvP)

MurderMostFoul
MurderMostFoul
✭✭✭✭✭
I run a 2h/bow stamplar, with 5 piece Marksmen on my bow bar. My current trait for my Marksmen bow is sharpened. Should I just leave it or pick up a new Marksman bow with a different trait. The only other trait for Marksmen bows I see a lot of with the traders is precise. I've got Vigor on my bow bar so the added crit heal chance could be nice.

Thoughts?
“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run a 2h/bow stamplar, with 5 piece Marksmen on my bow bar. My current trait for my Marksmen bow is sharpened. Should I just leave it or pick up a new Marksman bow with a different trait. The only other trait for Marksmen bows I see a lot of with the traders is precise. I've got Vigor on my bow bar so the added crit heal chance could be nice.

Thoughts?

Percise is nice for Templars since they get 10% extra crit DMG. But that said, if you have between 45-50% crit chance, you might want sharpened since it's harder for the offensive bow line to gain major fracture (outside of being a NB running Mark).

Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual