The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

revives in pvp should be slower

boobafinno
boobafinno
✭✭✭
I suppose revives in pvp should be much more slower. Now in most cases i dont feel real necessity to kill anyone in Cyrodiil, because most of my victims will be ressurected by their mates almost instantly, which make my kills useless. As a result i just do kills for the kills only, which have no sense for castle defending, for example. The same result would be if i'd be sitting and watching on battlefield like potato.
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they're plenty slow already
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Revive speed is fine, but I could live with a "recently revived" debuff to reduce the effectiveness of zombie-rezzing.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blanco wrote: »
    I think they're plenty slow already

True. One can spec to shorten the time, but it is only by a percentage. Further, one can also work to prevent enemies resurrecting their allies. It is a poor idea to call for a nerf because of reasons like this. Stopping the rez makes more sense.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reviving should cost 100 ultimate for the rezzer (no chainrezzing sry) and all ultimate of the revived player.
    Edited by Derra on August 28, 2017 8:20PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    Reviving should cost 100 ultimate for the rezzer (no chainrezzing sry) and all ultimate of the revived player.

RIP Kagrenacs monkeys

TBH ultimate as a resource for rezzing is a pretty cool idea.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what we need,slower gameplay. Wtf
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So I can easily use two ranged interrupts to prevent two rezzes that started at the same time instead of only one?

Nahhhh... I feel like speedy rezz is more valuable to small group and solo play. Zergs would barely be hindered by it.
    Edited by NordSwordnBoard on August 28, 2017 8:30PM
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • boobafinno
    boobafinno
    ✭✭✭

RIP Kagrenacs monkeys

what if make revives much more slower or/and cost ultimate points, but players who wear Kagrenacs would ressurect as fast as it now and without ultimate cost? It would create a brand new role/build ressurector.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

This is a great idea!
  • boobafinno
    boobafinno
    ✭✭✭
    or make soul gems rare and expensive(like it in Skyrim), not a trash like it now. So players will think twice before ressurect some idiot. :D
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    boobafinno wrote: »

RIP Kagrenacs monkeys

what if make revives much more slower or/and cost ultimate points, but players who wear Kagrenacs would ressurect as fast as it now and without ultimate cost? It would create a brand new role/build ressurector.

What about double the time but removed cost for kags bonus? That seems a little more balanced.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I just want to say "building ult for rez, sit tight" in teamspeak.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think ult for rev makes sense. Maybe the ult cost be on a timer, going down gradually. Kags halfing the ult cost and time would make it nice.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should've played before the rez nerfs
    Edited by Waffennacht on August 29, 2017 2:11AM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Korpsy666
    Korpsy666
    I suppose then your next post will be "remove the possibility to heal in PVP"

Ok maybe they Should add some seconde between the time player die and the time before other player can raise. But it have already enough bug in the game its difficult to target and raise...
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol are you cereal OP?