The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

High Ping lately..

AzureDemon01
AzureDemon01
Soul Shriven
I'm a new player myself and have been playing and enjoying ESO with no ping related issues for the past 3 weeks. I'm from South East Asia with 50 mbps internet speed can play ESO regularly at acceptably 200-250ms at the NA server, in our day or evening time.

However, since August 26 up to this day posting, playing ESO, I'm getting a consistent high ping of 400ms - 800ms whatever time or prime time it is. It didn't use to be like this (for me, i guess), and i've read some posts of the same issue as well. I checked other online games i have like CS:GO, Diablo 3, WoW, DoTA.. Latency is smooth as butter.

I love playing ESO as games like this have me enjoy my time and play with some family and friends abroad as well., but right now this is frustrating. Any news of fix coming? ZoS????

In case if anyone asks my pc specs if that's a factor they believe, here:
Motherboard: Asus H97-ME Pro
CPU: i7 4770 - 3.90Ghz
GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX960 4GB
RAM: 16gb
SSD: Kingston Hyper X fury - 120gb
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The high ping or latency you are experiencing could be caused by numerous things, such as ports being blocked or routing issues related to your ISP. If you've not done so, please see the post here and try the troubleshooting listed for helping with latency. If you still have high ping after running through those steps, you'll need to submit a support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post