The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can't "Revive Here"?

XxAmberChuxX
XxAmberChuxX
Soul Shriven
Whenever I die, I can't use the option to "Revive Here". I have plenty of Crystals and have an ability that allows me to revive for free 1 time per hour. Please help! Thank you!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Is this only happening in certain zones or on a specific character?

The first thing to try is restarting the game and seeing if this allows you to revive. If not, you can try the following two commands to see if the revive option comes back.
    • Type /reloadui in the command line of the Chat Box
    • Use /camp to log out, then attempt logging back in
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it say choose your revive location? Then you are in Cyrodiil and got killed by another player. If.your doing PvE stuff then you should be able to revive in place in that zone.

The only.other restriction is group dungeon bosses but your not even given the choice you have to wait until a team mate resurrects you.

Edited by Nestor on August 29, 2017 4:22PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"