Buffs and Debuffs a Full List UPDATED FOR MURKMIRE!

• paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will be working on updating this during the next upcoming week. Now that I am back from Zenimax I finally have time for it.
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for all this work... very appreciated.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome job!
  • dposdb14_ESO
    dposdb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Is this list accurate is of homestead by chance?
    Awesome list!
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished updating it for Homestead. If you notice something that I missing or wrong please let me know and I will fix it. Its tough to keep track of it all so any help is welcome.
  • worsttankever
    worsttankever
    ✭✭✭
    So helpful! Thank you for putting this list together!!
    Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.
  • Draqone
    Draqone
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love you.
    ESO Balance:
    “All skills are equal, but some skills are more equal than others.”
  • pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for putting this together.
    Do you know if there is another thread which lists unique debuffs which effect the group: like NMG, Alkosh, Crusher, Sunderflame...
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pizzaow wrote: »
    Thank you so much for putting this together.
    Do you know if there is another thread which lists unique debuffs which effect the group: like NMG, Alkosh, Crusher, Sunderflame...

No but I might add that as a sub section in this list, I would have to do a bit of research and compiling first so it will take a bit of time. Aka a List of non Major and Minor buffs and debuffs.
  • GCVDJ11T
    GCVDJ11T
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Paul for this! I can't wait to see the update after Morrowind! This is so helpful!
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GCVDJ11T wrote: »
    Thank you Paul for this! I can't wait to see the update after Morrowind! This is so helpful!

@GCVDJ11T Yes, I will keep this updated and I have also the intent to make it look better come next update and show a bit more info about the individual souces of the buffs/debuffs. Also gonna try and add the non major minor unique buffs/debuffs.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Updated this the best I could for now. If I missed any changes please comment here and help me keep this up to date as best as possible.
  • Arbitrator
    Arbitrator
    ✭✭✭
    You have Templar Restoring Aura and morphs listed as giving: Major Endurance, Major Fortitude and Major Intellect.

They do not grant Major of any of the above, they grant Minor. It looks like you've already got Restoring Aura listed as granting Minor but somewhere along the way it must have got mixed up and added to Major.

Nice list btw, really helps with keeping up with what everybody has and doesn't have.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Arbitrator wrote: »
    You have Templar Restoring Aura and morphs listed as giving: Major Endurance, Major Fortitude and Major Intellect.

They do not grant Major of any of the above, they grant Minor. It looks like you've already got Restoring Aura listed as granting Minor but somewhere along the way it must have got mixed up and added to Major.

Nice list btw, really helps with keeping up with what everybody has and doesn't have.

Ah yes I must have forgotten to take that off when they changed Radiant Aura. It used to not give Minor magicka steal but instead the buffs you listed, I will fixed that right now. Thanks for helping me keep it up to date.

EDIT: Fixed, huh so potion is the only way to get Major Intellect now? Or did I miss something.
    Edited by paulsimonps on June 4, 2017 11:22PM
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Updated. Missed changing Minor Defile to now include Fasalla's Guile, its now in place as it should.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    10k views on this. This and my damage mitigation thread... its nice being able to help people out, I really hope I didn't miss anything :tongue: but as always, if I did and you notice it, please let me know and I will add it and update it. Same with me, sometimes I notice things I have forgotten to update and I will add it. Help us keep it up to date, cause most wikies are not.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ooops
    Edited by Wreuntzylla on June 22, 2017 12:32AM
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good, ty for taking the time to make this thread.

I never realized that Nightblade's have all the best buffs and debuffs attached to their skills...
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Philpennier26
    Philpennier26
    Soul Shriven
    I think is good that, right?
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

-What-meme-12129.jpg
  • Draqone
    Draqone
    ✭✭✭✭

-What-meme-12129.jpg

What he thinks, his is down to no good then, this is left, yes?
    ESO Balance:
    “All skills are equal, but some skills are more equal than others.”
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have now updated this to include the new Ironblood set and updated to sat that defile includes health recovery now as well. Was gonna test whether disease procs minor or major defile, since I have heard conflicting information about this but am currently unable to do so since its bugged.

But for now this is the updated Buff and Debuff list for Horns of the Reach, if you find that I have missed something please comment and I will add it.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    20k Views on this thing now. I hope people find it helpful. If y'all find anything out of place or missing please let me know. Also since its been confirmed by a developer that Disease damage secondary effect is now Major Defile I have edited that to be what it should be and last weeks incremental on PC fixed it so it now works.
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you add durations to the buffs please?
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @paulsimonps
    I have this post favorited for easy reference. It's a great resource.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Octopuss wrote: »

I will try. Possibly this up coming week whenever the wife is at work, usually play with her and don't do forums stuff when she is home :tongue: I might try and screenshot the in game tooltip of all the sources, should be easy to do with the addons and the fact that PTS is now updated to be the same as live. So make each source have their own spoiler with the full skill. Or do you guys think a link to the image would be better?
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the easiest thing would be to imbed a link to FextraLife or some site that has a page for each individual skill. Then people can click on the name of the skill to get more info on it.
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I will try. Possibly this up coming week whenever the wife is at work, usually play with her and don't do forums stuff when she is home :tongue: I might try and screenshot the in game tooltip of all the sources, should be easy to do with the addons and the fact that PTS is now updated to be the same as live. So make each source have their own spoiler with the full skill. Or do you guys think a link to the image would be better?

Guess you can use this instead of in game tooltips for any information you want . Should be easier to access compared to PTS . Still some skills are not leveled on templates .
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Google is hard, you know.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Liofa wrote: »

Guess you can use this instead of in game tooltips for any information you want . Should be easier to access compared to PTS . Still some skills are not leveled on templates .

I like doing things the hard way, usually cause I don't trust wikies. Too many of ESOs wikies are constantly out of date, its the reason I made this thread to begin with, but thanks any way, and for the suggestions :smile: