The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can not log in to NA server

ciyanax
ciyanax
Soul Shriven
Can't get pass log-in screen. Can't even load announcement. Can get pass launcher. EU server is working just fine.
Anyone having trouble?
  • Mist_Walker
    Mist_Walker
    ✭✭
    I'm stuck at the Launcher, no "Play" button. Even the "Repair" button doesn't show up until I manually check for updates, and then it just spits Error 210 at me over and over (unable to download patch manifest) when I click Repair.

So I'm unable to even get to the login screen.

Edit: downloaded the patch manifest manually and now the launcher is redownloading all 46GB of game data. Probably a different issue than yours ciyanax, but very aggravating just the same.
    Edited by Mist_Walker on August 25, 2017 7:07AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ciyanax

Are you still having issues logging into the NA server? If so, please let us know what error you are getting at the login prompt and what troubleshooting you've tried so far.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Denohk
    Denohk
    same problem here, since the last great update I did not start the game, it does not reach the selection of characters, it's not the pc nor the internet, I tried almost everything, any suggestions ??? (sorry my english)