Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why no prices listed for housing?

runagate
runagate
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
When you look under the Collections menu and peruse the non-owned homes, or when you look on the map... why not include the gold and/or crown price for the houses?

I, of course, have had a list since Homestead patch was released (that doesn't have the new houses, which is what made me think of this) but there's innumerable new players all the time that need no go through the super-annoying fast travel/loading screen fiasco for 4 hours just to check house prices. Even things no one sells in one's inventory have prices for vendoring them listed. It's not hard to include. Especially given that it's such a large cost to consider.
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    runagate wrote: »
    When you look under the Collections menu and peruse the non-owned homes, or when you look on the map... why not include the gold and/or crown price for the houses?

I, of course, have had a list since Homestead patch was released (that doesn't have the new houses, which is what made me think of this) but there's innumerable new players all the time that need no go through the super-annoying fast travel/loading screen fiasco for 4 hours just to check house prices. Even things no one sells in one's inventory have prices for vendoring them listed. It's not hard to include. Especially given that it's such a large cost to consider.

4hr loadscreens seem like a personal problem. Takes me less than a minute..
    Biggest reason is probably there is no need. You are going to preview a house before buying. Price is there
    On top of that, the smarter people will look at online resources as well which also have prices (all developers know external resources are widely used, so they plan for it)
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with OP, having the prices available without having to visit is a great idea.
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight