The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Do we need cellar in Cozy Fenside Cottage?

logarifmik
logarifmik
✭✭✭✭✭
Just yesterday I saw new house that will be available since upcoming Witches Festival. Personally I like it and will buy most likely, but in my opinion it'll be a great deal better if devs add a little interior space. Even a small cellar will do. A part of a ruined catacomb will be pertinent as well, because the hut is built on top of the old fort.
Edited by logarifmik on August 18, 2017 11:33AM
EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant

Do we need cellar in Cozy Fenside Cottage? 30 votes

Yes.
96%
RuseThrudra_Magia SuldyneAimoraSoupDragonThrawnielJiigenBloodWolfeLinaleahRajajshkaCendrillion21XDark_One13Ankael07LeogonEleguakHeroeric1337IncognitiusTyavarixerikosBrianDavion 29 votes
No.
0%
Other (explain in comments).
3%
karrie7 1 vote
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.
    Would also appreciate if the invisible ceiling was removed, so that I can add an extra floor to it. :)
  • xerikos
    xerikos
    ✭✭✭
    Yes.
    Would also appreciate if the invisible ceiling was removed, so that I can add an extra floor to it. :)

+1 to both ideas, though it may be too late for them (don't remember ZOS changing anything in a house after release, except when it's bugs and then they call them new features).
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xerikos wrote: »

+1 to both ideas, though it may be too late for them (don't remember ZOS changing anything in a house after release, except when it's bugs and then they call them new features).

Has it been released already? They have added and changed things to other houses while they were on PTS

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • xerikos
    xerikos
    ✭✭✭
    Yes.
    You can preview it on live right now, but need to wait until the witches festival (mid October?) to purchase, or something like that (not in game right now)

To OP: btw the name of the house changed: it's now Exorcised Coven Cottage.
    Edited by xerikos on August 18, 2017 9:49PM
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.
    Pretty much time until October. Can we somehow ask devs to improve this house? This thread most likely will not be noticed. :/
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • magicsprout
    magicsprout
    ✭✭✭
    Yes.
    A cellar would be great. Tho now i wish i hadn't looked at it, so much potential..want it now
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.
    logarifmik wrote: »
    Pretty much time until October. Can we somehow ask devs to improve this house? This thread most likely will not be noticed. :/

They notice everything, if only to wield the forum censorship bat.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.
    By the way.......much better name B)