Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: August 18 @ 3:00pm EDT"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article ESO Live: August 18 @ 3:00pm EDT. For the past week, we've watched ESO players on PC/Mac tackle the new Horns of the Reach dungeons. Now it's our turn! Join us this Friday at 3:00pm EDT as Creative Director Rich Lambert, Dungeon Lead Mike Finnigan, Lead Combat Designer Eric Wrobel, and Lead UI Designer Bobby Weir take on the Dreadhorn Clan in Falkreath Hold. During the show, we'll set certain goals for the team. If they succeed, we'll have bonus giveaways! Their success could be your reward.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, what you're saying is, there won't be bonus giveaways.
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Will it be on Vet though? And no touch of death dev commands? :P
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    It will be Veteran Falkreath Hold, and they will not be using dev commands :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Uh oh. Now we are really in trouble! :trollface:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All sorc dps with hard casting frags?
    Edited by Mojmir on August 17, 2017 6:46PM
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    All sorc dps with hard casting frags?

Naw bruh, Stamsorcs spamming Carve
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wrobel will be playing as magsorc for sure.
    Edited by Marabornwingrion on August 17, 2017 9:47PM
  • Rustyfish101
    Rustyfish101
    ✭✭✭
    Excited to see this tomorrow! Me and my group finished hardmode there the other day, took us a little bit. Looking forward to seeing how the creators do it. (Kinda wish they could do Bloodroot Forge though... me and my group are having a horrible time trying to get hardmode on it. ;) )
    Tanks:
    Fishando - Dragonknight Tank - Master Crafter
    Healers:
    Rustyfish - Templar Healer
    Rozykinz - Warden Healer - Godslayer
    Bellafish - Dragonknight Healer
    Heals-With-Fish - Nightblade Healer
    Fishromancer - Necromancer Healer
    DPS:
    Rusted Rose - Magicka Sorcerer
    Unifish - Magicka Dragonknight
    Fishy Cakes - Magicka Templar
    Rosy Bell - Magicka Nightblade
    Rosyfish - Stamina Templar
    Rosy Fish - Stamina Warden
    Llamafish - Stamina Nightblade

PC/NA
    Founder of Mudcrab Knights, a friendly, welcoming, guild that teaches end game content, specifically trials to everyone who wants to learn!
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They will be activating Hard Mode and doing it all within 20 minutes, right?
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What kind of goals are we talking? Fun goals, or serious goals? Something like a time limit or more like 'each member of the group must use the /dance emote at least once per boss fight'?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope we'll get to see their builds. Armor sets, skills, stats, etc.!

Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 1900+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1200+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno i still did not get my item.. from the ESO live giveaway back in june.
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is actually really cool. Would love to see more of the Devs playing the game. Maybe get those 4 into a BG next time!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Wrobel play anything but Sorc ?
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

last time i watched a live stream involving content it was a cyrodil livestream and they were getting there asses handed to them ... i suspect im gona see the same in falkreath
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you write the time of the stream in UTC as well please?
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Octopuss wrote: »
    Can you write the time of the stream in UTC as well please?

It's in 4 minutes! 8pm BST/7pm UTC.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 1900+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1200+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Jofish
    Jofish
    ✭✭✭
    Why can I not access the twitch?
  • worsttankever
    worsttankever
    ✭✭✭
    Where are the latest ESO live streams posted? I've looked on twitch but I only see shows from 2016.
    Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Where are the latest ESO live streams posted? I've looked on twitch but I only see shows from 2016.

We stream on www.twitch.tv/bethesda, so make sure you're checking the recent broadcasts on that page. Alternatively, you can also check www.youtube.com/bethesda for previous streams.
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on August 28, 2017 6:28PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    This is the first time I've watched ESO Live, and I'm definitely looking forward to the next show sometime after PAX West. Nice job @ZOS_Finn and team, I wish I could have been there to see it live! It was neat to learn the mechanics and also hear Mike's comments about the team's goals during development.

Oh and @ZOS_GinaBruno, I hope your house got fixed up! ;)
    I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    This is the first time I've watched ESO Live, and I'm definitely looking forward to the next show sometime after PAX West. Nice job @ZOS_Finn and team, I wish I could have been there to see it live! It was neat to learn the mechanics and also hear Mike's comments about the team's goals during development.

Oh and @ZOS_GinaBruno, I hope your house got fixed up! ;)

Heh, still have a hole in our ceiling, and about to have a giant hole in the side of our house. Good times. Glad you enjoyed the show!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post