The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS, get your head out of your ass and address this problem and it is and will continue to happen.

POps75p
POps75p
✭✭✭✭
I currently own every manor in the game, which I have setup for my guilds to use, with all the attuned crafting stations and mundus stones and a large battle arena that could hold hundereds, two stories etc. now the question is how can it be setup to be passed on to someone else in case of death (either by accident or old age, hell i'm currently 77 and already had a quad by pass, plus a few heart attacks as well.

There needs to be some sort of provision for someone else to handle the management of these type of facilities etc. I know its' tough for you guys to think ahead but at least try!!!

Tks in advance
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    POps75p wrote: »
    I currently own every manor in the game, which I have setup for my guilds to use, with all the attuned crafting stations and mundus stones and a large battle arena that could hold hundereds, two stories etc. now the question is how can it be setup to be passed on to someone else in case of death (either by accident or old age, hell i'm currently 77 and already had a quad by pass, plus a few heart attacks as well.

There needs to be some sort of provision for someone else to handle the management of these type of facilities etc. I know its' tough for you guys to think ahead but at least try!!!

Tks in advance

Indeed. And also guildmasters have been known to go AWOL and never come back. Our own guildmaster hasn't logged in for over four months. Luckily the guild is inactive right now, and I know how to get hold of him if necessary. But in an active guild, that scenario just wouldn't be funny.
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    POps75p wrote: »

Tks in advance

Indeed. And also guildmasters have been known to go AWOL and never come back. Our own guildmaster hasn't logged in for over four months. Luckily the guild is inactive right now, and I know how to get hold of him if necessary. But in an active guild, that scenario just wouldn't be funny.

very true, i was the only member and had control in what i could put in and remove, but than i quit and now cant get back to get what i put there, lot of good crafting materials, gold mats etc