The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who actually killed Ulran, Veya's brother? [spoilers]

maboleth
maboleth
✭✭✭✭✭
Being trapped with other Ashlanders Ulran was massacred in the mine. I know why he was exiled, but who gave the orders to Warclaws to kill all the people and why? The way I got it, commander and his father only wanted to "test" his loyalty, not to murder anyone?
Edited by maboleth on August 17, 2017 10:54AM
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all i know is kill veya or you hear her whining every time u port to balmora
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Veya, so killing her was never an option, even when I was forced to confront her, it was a very unpleasant fight.

Also knowing that she will join "pompous" Raz, brought a smile to my face. :)