Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

When is Halo 6 coming out?

TescoBiscuits
TescoBiscuits
✭✭✭
I've asked every guilds and groups I have been in. I've asked my discord servers. Yet I'm ignored or people do not know. This is my last attempt to find out if anyone knows when Halo 6 will come out.
Everything accomplished has been done on a integrated graphics card, thus far.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That game is not by the same company, so this thread will be locked by a moderator tomorrow morning. You might want to post this on a Halo forum.
  • TescoBiscuits
    TescoBiscuits
    ✭✭✭
    :'(
    Everything accomplished has been done on a integrated graphics card, thus far.
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    Halo 6 release date – When is it coming out?

Microsoft is yet to formally announce Halo 6, but it’s obvious the game is in development at 343 Industries.

343 Industries didn’t show the game at E3 this year, so we might not hear news of a release date until 2018. Microsoft will instead be showing off a “little something” frrom a new side project.

Read more at http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/halo-6-release-date-news-trailer-gameplay-preorder-xbox-one-x-2993152#YMGw6KQtWdsbWLMw.99
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one cares but I will ask... when it does release can I have your stuff?
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have closed this thread. Please note that we expect discussions on our forums to pertain to the Elder Scrolls Online.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.