The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Q: Did they add the new Morrowind Patterns to the Voucher Vendor?

Cpt_Teemo
Cpt_Teemo
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Anyone know if they added the new morrowind patterns yet in with the rng with vouchers for the 25 purple one
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone tried enough to figure out if they really did add the new patterns in with the rng?
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pqbhahc6bpvr.png
    Furnishings

Updated the Furnishing Behavior tags of several furnishings to better match their behavior.
    Adjusted the categorization for several furnishings to better match their appearances.
    Fixed some missing textures in various furniture pieces from the Molag Bal bundle.
    Paintings in the furnished Ebonheart Chateau can now be picked up using the Editor.
    The flames from the “Mehrunes Dagon Brazier” furnishing no longer clip through the bottom of the brazier.
    Added a number of new furnishings and furnishing plans to a variety of new sources.
    Target Dummies purchased from the Crown Store no longer bleed when taking damage. They’re not even real!
    Corrected a number of minor typos in various furnishing names.
    Added cooldowns to trigger the “Decoy Elder Scroll” (5 seconds) and the “Telvanni Rotating Device” (2 seconds) to prevent stuttering or odd behavior when triggering them repeatedly in a short amount of time.
    Adjusted a number of furnishing item tooltips to more accurately reflect their size and behavior.
    Updated a number of furnishings to have more consistent categorization in the housing editor and purchase tabs.
    Improved the lighting for the furnishing “Soul Gem, Great” to be more clearly associated with the item.
    Updated the tooltips for the Lover and Lady Mundus Stone furnishing to reflect the updated Mundus boons.
    Adjusted the lighting effects on a number of furnishings to illuminate more consistently with the day/night cycle.
    Updated error messaging to more clearly state which furnishing cap was preventing further placement.
    Furnishing limitation types are now more descriptive of their functions. This now consists of:

I noticed that line in the patch notes about adding new furnishings and plans to a variety of sources does this finally include the Hlaalu 25 voucher Document?
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Idk. Got 10 because I could, seemed same as pre patch. Tuned towards Redguard mostly, nothing new. Admittedly 10 isn't a very large sample but still.
  • TorricCaelum
    TorricCaelum
    ✭✭
    A guild mate bought 30 and got not a single new furnishing plan.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dang, that blows yeah I tested 3 and only got redguard stuff mostly
  • TeIvanni
    TeIvanni
    ✭✭✭✭
    I opened 25, no new plans. I have a similar question on the forums as well:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/366135/are-vvardenfell-furnishing-plans-still-exclusive
    -Telvanni
    The Greatest of the Great Houses

Late Night ERP GM
    Nightfighters - Officer/Raid Lead
    [Immortal Redeemer]
    [Gryphonheart]
    [Tick-Tock Tormentor]

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have a feeling that IF they do eventually add them to Rolis, that it will be a while. Mainly because they want the plans to drop exclusively for those who purchased MW. Yes, MW players can sell them, but they don't really want people who didn't purchase MW to have other sources for the plans.

Which is frustrating even for MW owners, since the drop rate is abysmal. I wouldn't mind having another source, but it would mean opening it up to players who didn't purchase MW, and I don't think they'll do that anytime soon.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they could code it so that only those with the MW game would be able to obtain them
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I have a feeling that IF they do eventually add them to Rolis, that it will be a while. Mainly because they want the plans to drop exclusively for those who purchased MW. Yes, MW players can sell them, but they don't really want people who didn't purchase MW to have other sources for the plans.

Which is frustrating even for MW owners, since the drop rate is abysmal. I wouldn't mind having another source, but it would mean opening it up to players who didn't purchase MW, and I don't think they'll do that anytime soon.

Of course they do, it's called Crown Store. It's there to help MW buyers out with the abysmal droprates too>.<
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They could put a voucher vendor in Vvardenfell with the morrowind recipes
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »

True, and make them cost like 250 vouchers each or something for purples but only have the new patterns on that vendor and none of the old previous ones.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Of course they do, it's called Crown Store. It's there to help MW buyers out with the abysmal droprates too>.<

Except the CS isn't selling the plans, only the furnishings. But yes, the abysmal drop rate is to encourage players to just buy from the CS. But, that has the opposite effect on me. It just makes me more determined to farm them myself or farm gold to buy the plans/furnishings from other players. I've purchased quite a bit of furnishings from other players, actually, but I won't spend a single Crown in the store for any of it.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on August 16, 2017 7:53PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ixie wrote: »

True, and make them cost like 250 vouchers each or something for purples but only have the new patterns on that vendor and none of the old previous ones.

While I like that idea, and I think the price point in vouchers is fair for the rarity, I certainly wouldn't want to waste 250 vouchers for a random purple only to find it's one I already have. I guess I could sell it, but I'd rather save my vouchers for the gold plans that presumably they'll be rolling out on a regular basis. I don't buy writs any more, since I have everything from the current selection (I'm on XB) that I want and have spent several hundreds of vouchers on the random documents when the price was lower. Now, I just purchase what I still don't have from other players when the price is right (plus, I've gotten a few from farming). I have enough saved up to get the bathtub and candelabra right away and will work on earning the rest of the new golds.