The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recruiting for Two Different Guilds - DF PVP and Seperate Store Guild

POps75p
POps75p
✭✭✭✭
Forces of Tamrel is a Dagger Fall PVP Guild they focus on PVP and Duals for $$$. Last weekend they had a Million Dollar Event Hosted in their own Arena located at their Guild House. Their are NO DUES but you will need a DF player to take part in both of the dual events as well as the various PVP Campaigns.

All members will have full access to not only the Guild House Facilities, but will also have full access the the Craiglorn Cave. The 3 Links below show the much larger arena that I built in the water, with a ramp leading to the upstairs setting area etc. the Guild House and Cave both have complete crafting access as well as the 4 currently avail attack dummies. this guild does not have a guild store, but many use the service of the one listed below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wjhp2jyg0yzo16z/Arena 1.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8yfdqpik2587i1e/Arena 2.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kifpocdjxn5c3s5/Arena 3.jpg?dl=0

Golden Leaf Guild is one of the Sister Trading, and the have many members that are also in the Wincorp Guild and patter their pricing on theirs to avoid undercutting. This Guild has full assess to the Craglorn Cave, and all the Attuned Crafting Stations. Goal to is have at least the 15 of those that are in the DLC. Right now they currently have all the ones in Imperial City, with enough vouchers to get at least two more DLC by the end of August. Dues for this guild are 5k per week.

just post which guild you would like to join and i'll send the invites out each night or you can contact me directly thru ESO a Pops75p

• POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    most have been just sending me request for either one or both of these guilds, which is actually the easiest way for me to invite you, I just don't check here all that often.

tks

game email to: pops75p
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    quick update to let everyone know the additions that have been added to the guild cave in Craiglorn.

one of our Sales guilds only has changed there name, and is now called:

Vaults of the Consortium, pricing per week is still 5k to trader access, plus free guild access to their siser guild with close to max members with no dues. both have full access to the Craiglorn Cave.

Forces of Tramel is a PVP guild only with 100,000 of thousand of gold Area matches, within guild as well as between other invites guilds.

All of the 5 Guilds which belong to have access to all of the Craglorn Cave Arena as well as crafting stations and all 13 Mundus Stones as well.

I did add eso plus for this month so that I could get access to the new dlc, run the couple of dungons pick up the Busts and Placks so and add attuned crafting stations and Mundus Stones for all of our members. below is a complete list of what is currently avail, plus I would expect at least 10 more being added b4 I cancel ESO plus for another 3 or 4 months.

One thing has also changed with the Vaults of the Consortium, the Life Time Fee is now only 300,000, that 200k less than what I paid a couple of years ago, Wincorp is still 1M, plus only waiting list only and 10k per week. for those planning to play for at least one more year, that's a dam good deal.

here the list of Attuned Stations that are currently avail and which are planned to be included my year end. all of that has been funded by myself only, and no burden on any of the 5 guild members for there use and enjoyment:

Traits Location Description Blacksmith Clothing Woodworking
    7 IC Redistributor X X
    5 IC Noble's Conquest X X
    9 IC Armor Master X X X
    6 Wrothgar Law of Julianos X X
    9 Wrothgar Morkuldin X X
    3 Wrothgar Trial By Fire X
    5 Hew's Bane Tava's Favor
    7 Hew's Bane Clever Alchemist
    9 Hew's Bane Eternal Hunt
    9 Gold Cost Pelinar's Aptitude
    5 Gold Cost Kuatch Gladiator
    7 Gold Cost Varen's Legacy
    6 Vvardenfell Shackle Breaker
    8 Vvardenfell Daedric Trickery
    3 Vvardenfell Assassin's Guile
    8 Mage's Guild Eyes of Mara
    8 Mage's Guild Shalidor's Curse
    8 Fighters Guild Organum's Scales
    8 Fighters Guild Kagrenac's Hope

sure didn't line up well from excel, but 3x mean complete for all crafting as is Armor Master, only 2x mean blacksmith and clothing, any with no x now, but will be coming soon.

all 13 of the currenly avail mundus stones are avail now as well.

just keep sending your requests to me at pops75p for invites to the guilds you want, remember if you want wincorp is wait list only, and I have not seen any quits in the past 5 months.

enjoy guys
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    for those that already have guilds that they enjoy, but don't have access to one location with Battle Domes, Battle Bots, DLC crafting stations and all of the Mundus Stones. as i'm currently 77 (and with Heart Problems etc) i'm willing to give complete lifetime access to anyone that wants for either enough Crafting Writs to make any one of the Missing Sets they want, or 1 each of blank attuned crafting stations (Blacksmith, Clothing and Woodworking) None of my childred (all nearing Social Security or any of my grand kids, two in college and two more close want anything to do with this game, and therefore I have no way of transferring writs to anyone, but once you on the approved list you will always have access

My goal is to try have have all of these completed ASAP, but no way to add more DLC stations if other locations show up in the future.

just send me an email if you interest, or have any questions.

tks: pops75p
  • lastango
    lastango
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to join the "store" guild. GT: Lastango

Thanks, G
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    lastango wrote: »
    I'd like to join the "store" guild. GT: Lastango

Thanks, G

i'll send it out this morning, you will also have free acces to the cave resources as well.

enjoy
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    and update on the Craglorn Cave.

Mundus Stones - All 13 installed and working

below is the latest update on the Attuned Crafting Stations, I don't have specific dates but i'm doing about 1 complete set per day (blacksmith, clothing and woodworking, so my goal is to have them all in before I cancel my ESO plus before the middle of next month

Traits Location Description Type
    7 IC Redistributor All
    5 IC Noble's Conquest All
    9 IC Armor Master All
    6 Wrothgar Law of Julianos B-C
    9 Wrothgar Morkuldin B-C
    3 Wrothgar Trial By Fire B
    5 Hew's Bane Tava's Favor
    7 Hew's Bane Clever Alchemist
    9 Hew's Bane Eternal Hunt
    9 Gold Cost Pelinar's Aptitude
    5 Gold Cost Kuatch Gladiator
    7 Gold Cost Varen's Legacy
    6 Vvardenfell Shackle Breaker
    8 Vvardenfell Daedric Trickery
    3 Vvardenfell Assassin's Guile
    8 AVA Eyes of Mara
    8 AVA Shalidor's Curse
    8 Forge Organum's Scales
    8 Forge Kagrenac's Hope

Legend: All =Blacksmith, Clothing and Woodworking are all completed
    B=Blacksmith Complete
    C=Woodworking Complete

Items with nothing after the Station Name if nothing, it means nothing has been placed at that location

I'll make sure to get some picture up once I've completed the task. still recruiting for the Crafting Guild only, all the rest are filled, with a couple of 100 more left on Vaults of the Consortium

once those are filled, my plan is to lease control of all of the other Mansions to individuals (own them all, fully furnished) plus all the regular crafting stations, dye stations, glyphs and food pit. Banker, Merchant as well as all 4 of the different target dummies. more on that once i'm finished with Craglorn. I'll provide all of the details soon, but it will be very cost effective with the ability to sell your owner members ships etc, and will have total control over how to decorate it and invite who you want to join like a guild w/o any weekly dues

p.s. I would prefer invite requests to my at pops75p in eso, or xbl which saves me a trip here, and prob forget when I start playing. Not much of a memory left when you reach 77, let alone hand and eye.

if you would like to pay a visit to the location but sent me a pm in game and I party up with you and your friends to the locations.

tks and enjoy
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    quick update, had 35 Master Writs in inv, and was able to clear up 30, so 5 left to do, just ran out of wax. Still Shooting to have all the DLC Attuned Crafting Stations in place (plus the 2 each for Mages's Guild and Fighters Guild by the 15th of next month. Right now I have 14 master crafters doing daily writs, so I get a ton at 100 plus. Based on what left to complete i'll need approx. 6200 More Vouchers to complete to achieve this goal. i'll post an update below with all the ones completed.

I did propose a Wincorp II, but i'm not the real decision maker, just a lifetime member with not much pull, other than selling a bunch of stuff from there store. If it does happen, it will be the only Guild that i'll be recruiting for, and will keep every one posted. Most likely close this thread, and open another one specifically devoted to them, and will include all of the latest Pic's as I finally figured out how to do it

the DLC sets which show B-C-W indicate those that have not been attuned and put in Craglorn Cave

Traits Location Description Type
    7 IC Redistributor All
    5 IC Noble's Conquest All
    9 IC Armor Master All
    6 Wrothgar Law of Julianos All
    9 Wrothgar Morkuldin All
    3 Wrothgar Trial By Fire All
    5 Hew's Bane Tava's Favor B-C-W
    7 Hew's Bane Clever Alchemist B-C-W
    9 Hew's Bane Eternal Hunt All
    9 Gold Cost Pelinar's Aptitude B-C-W
    5 Gold Cost Kuatch Gladiator B-C-W