Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are you missing a amaya lake lodge planter?

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
In the latest patch pc players had the planter in Amaya lake lodge removed and to compensate zos made this an actual furnishing... I got the furnishing no problem but my friend didn't. my friend says that his furnishings are nowhere near the cap yet I was able to retrieve mine and his vanished. can you investigate this? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

also fun fact

You can see it is labeled as a crown store item
2yyuy1ikii5v.png

but it is missing off the crown store furnishing list. so you CANNOT buy it off the crown store

8jdszweujmex.png

and it makes a great planter for my alchemy station I know many players will want one
zhdj1nef78s7.png
Edited by Aliyavana on August 14, 2017 3:19PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also during morrowind beta several of these same morrowind houses had previously static objects made into actual furnishings... like these listed below. if the planter becomes a crown item like its label can we have these added as well

Here are a list of housing items that are only available in Amaya lake lounge and ald velothi harbor only... sadly :( please zos offer them as outside sources because I would like to use those sidewalks on my Amaya lake lounge and most people who bought the property for gold are uninterested in selling them
    u7v1x6lallu8.png
    au9xvmcalgrc.png
    qzg7ya9f88vs.png
    bjb16501c9i8.png
    wnuaazntnv5w.png
    r2vvtgpehtvq.png
    wca0sd9u0kxt.png
    ai7p72s8h3jf.png
    lvtop7ooe61x.png

This only adds to the unobtainable items in morrowind

see thread

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/363533/list-of-housing-items-only-obtainable-in-morrowind-houses#latest
    Edited by Aliyavana on August 14, 2017 3:17PM
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logged in and looked, the planter was right where it has always been and is now movable.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still downloading patch with my super slow internet, so I will check later if I have my planter where it should be.
    Also I'm curious, did they fix bug with missing volcano on the horizon in Amaya Lake Lodge? I know it's fixed for Tel Galen...
  • xerikos
    xerikos
    ✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    Logged in and looked, the planter was right where it has always been and is now movable.
    ^ That. Looking nice as usual.
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Also I'm curious, did they fix bug with missing volcano on the horizon in Amaya Lake Lodge? I know it's fixed for Tel Galen...
    Well, assuming it's behind the clouds... (otherwise, it seems not).
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xerikos wrote: »
    ^ That. Looking nice as usual.
    Well, assuming it's behind the clouds... (otherwise, it seems not).

Is weird, I don't remember ever being able to see the mountain at all. And I built on top of the storehouse to look out in that direction and spend a lot of time up there. /shrug

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @xerikos @Sigtric There are no clouds and no volcano, it's simply bugged - see my comment here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4345254/#Comment_4345254
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @xerikos @Sigtric There are no clouds and no volcano, it's simply bugged - see my comment here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4345254/#Comment_4345254

Aye I remember the thread... I just don't ever recall seeing the mountain from inside my copy of the property. Obviously other's did... strange bug indeed.

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • xerikos
    xerikos
    ✭✭✭
    Is weird, I don't remember ever being able to see the mountain at all.

You're right, the mountain has never been there. It wasn't visible from Tel Galen either, but after people complained, they added the silhouette to the tower's horizon, but they missed doing the same for Amaya logde.

Yet, considering the ugly smudge of a mountain they roughly sketched in Tel Galen, I'm quite happpy they failed to add it to Amaya... for now :D
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xerikos wrote: »
    Is weird, I don't remember ever being able to see the mountain at all.

You're right, the mountain has never been there. It wasn't visible from Tel Galen either, but after people complained, they added the silhouette to the tower's horizon, but they missed doing the same for Amaya logde.

Yet, considering the ugly smudge of a mountain they roughly sketched in Tel Galen, I'm quite happpy they failed to add it to Amaya... for now :D

Lol
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today I checked my house and I have the planter, now it's movable, but I really wish they could add volcano on the horizon...
    N4WpvEv.jpg
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today I checked my house and I have the planter, now it's movable, but I really wish they could add volcano on the horizon...
    N4WpvEv.jpg

sadly it is only available in Amaya lake lodge and unavailable to other players like the other morrowind house furnishings. @ZOS_GinaBruno please notice us