The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild House?

kharonkleonib16_ESO
Any news on the issue?

Wouldn't an island like Eyevea be perfect? Or something like Shad Astula?
With our own wayshrine, port, npc's etc etc. Or just anything, actually, not a single persons personal house.
ZOS, please, this need to happen asap!
  • qsnoopyjr
    qsnoopyjr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it should be over world and not instance. Only limited amount of guild halls too.
    To encourage people being loyal to their guilds and popularity of guilds.
    "oh your in such and such guild, I know you know what your doing in this game because they don't just recruit everyone"

If you just wanna make something nifty thats massive, buy the manor. Guild halls should be something special, not something everyone has, and certainly not in an instance.
  • Venom4You
    Venom4You
    ✭✭✭
    IMO it should simply be possible to purchase every house in the game with gold stored in the guild bank and thereby the house would be guild property instead of a single persons property and will always belong to the guild and the guild alone. Ultimately the guild leader should be able to decide who can PLACE (pls let us finally be able to let peps of our liking place items) and move items. This could be easily implemented in the already existing rank system for guilds where we can toggle on/off rights for members.
    Right now its just *** to share a house with different peps that can't even place an item on their own without the owner installing it first - This is absolute garbage for guilds trying to creat sth. together.
    Aka Crowley

Member of Zerg Squad (EP/AD - EU)
    Role: Raid Healer
    Main Characters: Majestic Crowley (Warden Healer - EP) / Father Crowley (Templar Healer - AD) / Brother Crowley (Templar Healer - DC)
  • kharonkleonib16_ESO
    I do not agree on you Venom, making the Guild own every house in the game. Not fun when you put down alot of time and effort decorating a house, just to be kicked out for whatever reason.

I love decorating my house, but I would also be able to go to a guild house without finding the one in the guild owning the house. And help decorating there.
    It should be rather big, much bigger than now, like the one in my OP.
    And it should be easier to get in to other peoples houses too, somehow.

Guild-halls, should be special, yes, yet instanced bc there are way to many guilds to have open world guild-houses, not enough space. I loved how it was in SWG, best housing system ever in a game imo, but it is not possible here.
    There should be different sizes on guild-houses, depending on how much each guild would put in it of gold. The manors are too small for huge guilds, but maybe big enough for a smaller guild. It all depends on the guild itself.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just mentioned in another thread that Hakkvilds High Hall would make a perfect guild house, as it's a large notable house with masses of space. More specifically the main building comprises a huge hall *meeting room* surrounded by an elevated gallery.

If it were bought furnished, it would provide lots of chairs and tables in the great hall for guildies to sit on for meetings etc.
  • TeIvanni
    TeIvanni
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do not agree on you Venom, making the Guild own every house in the game. Not fun when you put down alot of time and effort decorating a house, just to be kicked out for whatever reason.

I think what Venom was saying, is that the Guild itself should be able to buy property. Just like you or I could. Individual players could still own property. But you would also be able to travel to a "Guild's Primary Residence".
    -Telvanni
    The Greatest of the Great Houses

Late Night ERP GM
    Nightfighters - Officer/Raid Lead
    [Immortal Redeemer]
    [Gryphonheart]
    [Tick-Tock Tormentor]

• kharonkleonib16_ESO
    TeIvanni wrote: »

I think what Venom was saying, is that the Guild itself should be able to buy property. Just like you or I could. Individual players could still own property. But you would also be able to travel to a "Guild's Primary Residence".

If that was his intention, yes I agree, a good idea for Guilds.
    Then they could in fact buy as big and many as they need. I still think many of the biggest properties are too small for big guilds, but hey ...
    Like the mages guild and fighters guild do have in each city, so should we!