Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lily pads?

Hippie4927
Hippie4927
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know if these are obtainable ingame? Blueprints? Containers? Crown store? I need these for my houses.

midtv9.png
PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lily pads without flowers are in the crown store on PTS. If you buy the Fenside Cottage unfurnished with gold, it comes with a couple of them.

I don't know if there are any other sources, or if the type with flowers will be available anywhere.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    Lily pads without flowers are in the crown store on PTS. If you buy the Fenside Cottage unfurnished with gold, it comes with a couple of them.

I don't know if there are any other sources, or if the type with flowers will be available anywhere.

Thanks for responding, Ilsabet. I would really like the ones with flowers. I hope they put those in the Crown store soon.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a PTS Video of items coming and lilypads are coming, not sure if a general homegoods merchant will be carrying this plant though. Fingers crossed!
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw a PTS Video of items coming and lilypads are coming, not sure if a general homegoods merchant will be carrying this plant though. Fingers crossed!

@Sticky_Paws Did you see lily pads with the flowers in the video or just the plain ones? The plain ones are too.....well......plain! I want the ones with flowers. Earthtear Cavern has a lot of water that could use some pretty lily pads.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »

@Sticky_Paws Did you see lily pads with the flowers in the video or just the plain ones? The plain ones are too.....well......plain! I want the ones with flowers. Earthtear Cavern has a lot of water that could use some pretty lily pads.

They're just a cluster of very small, regular lily pads:

Q7h2lHj.jpg

The witch's hut comes with 2 of them for 250k, which is pretty cheap (they're a purple item in the crown store).
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on August 12, 2017 9:55PM
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PTS the flowerless lilypads are available in the Rosy Lion in Daggerfall, Glenumbra, for 5,000 gold

XC88aKQ.jpg
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »
    On PTS the flowerless lilypads are available in the Rosy Lion in Daggerfall, Glenumbra, for 5,000 gold

XC88aKQ.jpg

Sweet! I was going to buy the witch hut for 250k just so I can steal them. This will save me a few bucks lol.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would also like the lily (lotus) flowers with the pads! My favorite flowers in the game.
  • Ruse
    Ruse
    ✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »

XC88aKQ.jpg

Sweet! I was going to buy the witch hut for 250k just so I can steal them. This will save me a few bucks lol.

I am just dying for the witch hut period, but the lily pads are definitely a bonus :D
    Travels in Tamriel (screenshots + light RP blog)
    _.._.._.._.._.._.._

Jubilee | warden healer | white orc swamp witch
    Sarielle | templar healer | Imperial good girl

My Skyrim mods:
    Classic | SE
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know you can get kelp as a pretty rare drop while fishing. I hope other things show up that way too. It would kinda make sense.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    @Hippie4927 I saw plain lilypads, sigh. I would hope that as newtinmpls said that maybe these will be a fishing reward too. I love more pretty water decor but will be thrilled with the witchs hut and a new items to add to existing homes that we've seen come from the pts so far.