The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CP 185 looking for guild

KJO18
KJO18
Hey guys,

Played alot when the game was first released. Was around VR15 I think when the cap was 16. Gave up and came back to this update of champion points. I have 3 characters at this level, a Sorc DPS, Templar Heals, and DK tank. With a NB DPS being levelled now as well as playing these other characters. Most EB faction, healer is AD.

Send me some invites to your guilds. **not lookong for a trading guild only. It is a plus tho. I can also craft set gear with decent styles and provision good food, have a random ww character for bites

My GT is KJO18. Thanks!
  • amarothria12
    Sending in invite to moment of reckoning
  • amarothria12
    Moment of reckoning has open recruitment for all levels and all alliances. We are above guild focusing on trials. We are looking for players to fill in on our trial team. We run twice a week. We have players on at all hours of the day.

Our guild members are super friendly and helpful. We encourage social interaction between our members to help with quests, gear, dungeons/trials and more. We have several guild members who run dailynpledges, farm gear, max skill lines, dragon star arena, skyshard hunting etc. we also have a small group that Pvp.

If you have any questions message me GT Amarothria
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Not sure if we'd be up your alley, but nonetheless - here is some information about our guild:

Vampire guild looking for recruits - the Strigoi Coven is looking to expand our ranks.

We are a pure vampire social guild with the central intention of turning as many players into vampires as possible. We do not charge for bites, and believe that vampirism should be given freely.

Our guild is undergoing reconstruction, and are hoping to expand our membership. We are primarily a social guild, however, we pretty much do it all - PvE, PvP, crafting and the like. Our members enjoy helping new players level-up, run dungeons, kill world bosses and complete dailies. We want to help you in the game no matter what your focus is - just ask in guild chat! Although there are no formal dues, we ask that members donate what they can.

Our guild provides a relaxed atmosphere for players who simply enjoy the game - whether it be a casual interest, or a strong passion. We like to avoid drama (isn't there enough of that in the real-world?) - so if you need a place to chill, Strigoi Coven may be the place for you. Our membership base is primarily 18+.

Feel free to message me - my GT is MemoFromTurner.

If we aren't your type of guild, no worries :)
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

Interesting in joining a vampire guild? The Strigoi Coven is looking for new recruits - shoot me a message!

"Vampires often turn on those who trust them, you know."