The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Please Update to Motifs, Recipes and Furnishing Plans on PTS

Blacknight841
Blacknight841
✭✭✭✭✭
Please update the books for the motifs. The crate does not grant all available motifs and as such it makes it very difficult to check them for bugs.

Also the Furnishing plans in the book make it impossible for people like me to check to make sure that all furnishing plans produce the correct item upon reading it. I know there are several still that have mismatched names. i don't know which ones have been fixed as it is almost impossible for me to farm all the recipes in the pts just to check the names. It would be much more ideal if you provided us a crate with all green recipes that we had to individually read, a crate with blues and a crate with purples. It would take us more time yes, but it would lead to more items being found that are mismatched. Also the book that is provided for the furnishings are outdated and do not contain over 300 of the furnishing plans. i have attached a list of furnishing plans that i had marked as mismatched when i found them.

Plan -> actual item

Orcish tapestry, heroes -> orcish tapestry, spear
regard basin, pedestal -> redgruard brazier, enchanted
aragonian mat, ritual -> aragonian bedroll, woven
aragonian relic snake -> aragonian relic, small serpent
redgaurd chandelier, heavy gated -> redguard chandelier, dark
orcish brazier, table -> orcish brazier, tabletop
breton tapestry, branches -> breton tapestry, boughs
breton cradle, baby -> breton cradle, infant
Breton Amphora, Clay -> Breton Amphora, Ceramic
Nord Pot, Clay -> nord pot, Ceramic
Nord urn, clay -> nord urn, ceramic
Rugged urn, painted clay -> rugged urn, lacquered
Rugged vessel, painted clay -> rugged vessel, lacquered
Nord bench, pressed -> nord bench, plank
Khajiit counter, cabinet -> khajiit counter, long cabinet
Redguard firkin, sealed -> redguard cask, sealed
Orcish urn, clay -> Orcish urn, ceramic
Orcish vessel, sealed clay -> Orcish vessel, sealed ceramic
Redguard pot, painted clay -> redguard pot, lacquered
common counter, merchant counter -> common counter, island stall

i down know how many of these have actually been fixed, and i cannot do more to help until i actually come across them in the game.
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way that the Pts is currently set up, there is no way for me to do anything to help until it actually makes it into the game, as i can never see the recipes in the furnishing book that is given. i can only see the product of the items read at the crafting stations.
  • Franieck
    Franieck
    ✭✭✭✭
    Exactly this. Huge oversight and incompetence from Zos.
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have submitted tickets numbers times about this. I tried to do the work to help out. But my options are limited. @ZOS_GinaBruno