The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Support the supporters, please!

ok_rsb16_ESO
ok_rsb16_ESO
✭✭
Couldn't find a way to contact the creators directly sadly. Therefore posting openly: As I like to support the creators of this game with buying crowns. There should be some discount after a while. Now, in total, I've used about $150 in crowns, but I still have to pay the full price for new ones. Would it hurt to include a 10% coupon code for my next purchase, for instance?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS normally do a couple of sales a year where they're up to 40% off the big packs, next one is most likely in the winter.

The idea of your next purchase being 10% off is an interesting one though, I do wonder if it would get more people doing a double dip in purchases.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes! It would hurt thr bottem line...

L2ZOS
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh, its not like operating costs get cheaper lol
  • ok_rsb16_ESO
    ok_rsb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Of course their costs remain. But if you get 10% off your next purchase. It's more likely people do another purchase. Simple as that! More money in. Why do you think companies operate with discounts at all? More sales!