Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Replace Rewards for the Worthy with the Pelinal's Boxes permanently

• Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dont care for most rewards, some tradable stuff like motifs or furniture are great but ALCHEMY ingredients are the most important things for playing PVP (and the only thing...) and should be definitely implemented over useless sets that have no value even in good trait

The only thing I get from current RotW rewards is mail spam, full inventory and need to go to trader/crafting station to get rid of them
    Edited by SodanTok on July 31, 2017 8:34PM
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am down with this too. For once my inventory not filling up with useless garbage.
  • Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please yes.

ZOS, DO THIS!!!!!!!!!
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

BUMP!!!

giphy.gif
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno show us some love in open world pvp. you gave us drugs and then took it away. now we want more.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree with the OP on this, for the first time in PvP I got rewards that are actually rewards instead of vendor trash.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /signed
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• Machete
    Machete
    ✭✭✭
    I want more useful things in rewards, and this takes the cake! @ZOS_GinaBruno DO IIIIIT!!!!
    Edited by Machete on July 31, 2017 10:25PM

Lemon-Party

Monarch Wintervine, Stamina DK, AD
    Eiress Wintervine, Stamina Warden, AD
    Aelireed Auntumnvine, Stamina Necromancer, AD
    Sierena Hlaalu, Stamina Templar, AD
    Blou Springwillow, Stamina Sorc, AD
    Taliana Silverthorn, Stamina NB, AD
    Monarch Wíntervine, Stamina DK, EP
    Lily Hlaalu, Stamina NB, EP
    Tankito Fondlini, DK Tank, EP
    Evaii Spellborn, Magicka DK, AD
    Thellion Evaire, Magicka Warden, AD
    Weylenn Aenwee, Magicka Templar, AD
    Valianna Syn, Magicka Sorc, AD
    Aranyus Highren, Magicka NB, AD
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love this
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably the smartest pvp request this patch good idea and easy to be added
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS could even modify the drop tables of the PVP boxes compared to the event to make things the sustain rate that ZOS would prefer. Lower the amount of camps, decrease or increase numbers of items in the boxes. Want to add something new due to a concurring event? Just add it into the box drop table!

New Hypothetical XPack that includes large swathes of Hammerfall? Include lorebook house decos about Hammerfall right before to peak interest in the new XPack -- a reward and an advert at the same time!

All sortsa stuff can be done like this without sticking to the old 'random junk armor' recipe. With rings and weapons no longer in the drop tables of the RftW mails, there's almost no chance of getting something even slightly useful.

Give us goodie bags like the Pelinal boxes, ZOS!

Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about adding one off Pelinial's scrolls that add 20 - 50% AP as a rare drop consumable for a limited duration (1-2 hours) in them as well. Sort of like weak versions of the scroll. Make them tradeable so we can sell them too but make them really rare so we can gauge the pve'rs.
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agreed! Please make this happen.
  • MarzAttakz
    MarzAttakz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zoliru wrote: »
    Taysa wrote: »
    Agreed.

Though I'd reduce the chance of cold fire. Or take them out completely. Same with camps. Those things dropped entirely too much.

coldfire is the only siege that actualy does dmg to anything that has a brain nowdays... so no it needs to stay...

Come play some NO-CP and feel the burn....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PC EU
    Qura Scura | Altmer | MagBlade
    Lhylyth | Breton | MagPlar
    Nhynyth | Khajiit | MagDK
    Ghwynyth | Dunmer | MagSorc
    Loots-All-Urns | Argonian | MagDen
    Shades-Of-Gray | Argonian | StamDK
    Or'Chastration | Orc | StamSorc
    Little Miss Famished | Orc | StamCro
    Fhane Sharog | Orc | StamDen
    Dead Moons Rising | Khajiit | StamBlade
    The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100% boy. Those boxes were amazing. Heck even put in some of those alliance AP pots instead of the books and I'd be happy. The tel var and siege was wonderful.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you're on to something. ZOS could make some similar boxes maybe same but with lower motives drop rates and that would be great
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even just a chance of a box (like you get with soul gems, for instance) would be great.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taysa wrote: »
    Agreed.

Though I'd reduce the chance of cold fire. Or take them out completely. Same with camps. Those things dropped entirely too much.

I wouldn't mind a reduction in the drops, but for all that's holy, those things need to stack already. Same with all siege.
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please!
  • Skagsmasha
    100% in support for changing the RFTW rewards to something that closely resembles the event packages.
    RFTW rewards have been stagnant for SO long that i now just ignore the mail when it arrives (mostly trash it all anyway).
    Some minor adjustment of items such as camps, coldfire etc would make it "more applicable to everyday pvp".

Make a positive move forward for the whole community (not just pvp'ers).... the amount of responses this thread will get simply shows that one small positive change could/can make the game a 100x more enjoyable!
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is in unanimous agreement.

Pelinal Boxes are what RftW should have been from th start - give players incentive to pvp. dont make it over powered so you may need to remove the akaviri pages - but pvp players and pve players need incentive to pvp. there are players that rightfully pvp exclusively and nothing else. how are they supposed to stay relevant to the overall game? There are enough complaints about being forced to pve for gear, yet pvers complain they have to pvp for skills.

provide equal incentive and no one complains.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Agrippa_Invisus, I want to let you know I specifically did not kill you last night in Vivec due to this awesome suggestion
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    +1

But remove tel var and Hakeijos, reduce drop chances on motifs slightly to preserve the markets long term, add in some more housing items, increase alchemy mat drops, and add in all the unrepresented types of siege.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @Agrippa_Invisus, I want to let you know I specifically did not kill you last night in Vivec due to this awesome suggestion

Don't worry, I'm sure someone else murdered me later!
    +1

But remove tel var and Hakeijos, reduce drop chances on motifs slightly to preserve the markets long term, add in some more housing items, increase alchemy mat drops, and add in all the unrepresented types of siege.

Yeah. They'd definitely need to visit the drop table of any new box system that was implemented, as I think the Pelinal's boxes would be a bit too rich if used straight up. Still... super rare cold fire or motifs, with mostly mats, repair kits, and soul gems I'd be fine with. You could add in more crafting mats to replace some of the ultra rares. Raw ore, timber, etc.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay from me!
    "Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, Yes, Yes!
    Because I can!
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great idea!!!
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually @NightbladeMechanics id argue to keep telvar and hakeijos. but the akaviri pages need to go.

I understand you like to price your hard earned hakeijo for 12k a pop and its a major source of income for you, but for the majority of players, it opens that potential monetary gain and gives opportunities for players that find IC hard to solo a chance at the valuable item. With proper drop rates, Hakeijo in RftW shouldnt be a problem. Keep in mind that hakeijo drop from normal rune nodes these days, not just IC. in that regard, hakeijo are no different from the alchemy mats that drop from pelinal boxes.

In regards to Telvar - this is very special too in that those without the IC DLC will build up Telvar that they will want to spent which would prompt them to sub for a month or purchase the DLC.

Akaviri pages have always been pvp specific and its really the only thing that you have to PVP to get. telvar can be farmed off mobs in IC and hakeijo can be farmed in overworld Tamriel. Akaviri pages are only earned via AP cost, and ap doesnt drop out of pelinal boxes thus, shouldnt be in the line up.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely agree!
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled