The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

player stuck

capper123
capper123
✭✭
i have a toon stuck in craglorn between 2 rocks vibrating and cant port, keeps kicking me for spamming. what to do?
The toon is named capp
  • Farscape76
    Farscape76
    ✭✭✭
    There is a "get me unstuck" option under help in the menu...it will bring you to a wayshrine I believe
    CP 1200+ Xbox - NA - Ebonheart Pact
    Characters
    Dargo Crichton - VR16/lvl 50 StamDK - Stormproof
    Talon Crichton - lvl 50 Stamsorc
    Kara Crichton - lvl 50 StamDK
    Erza Crichton - lvl 50 MagDK
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    or type /stuck in the console/chat window.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • Coilbox
    Coilbox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or just type the command /stuck

Will take you to the wayshrine.
    Comrade, a word...
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you manage to have someone duel you and kill you, you can get to the wayshrine like that. Not sure how long you're able to stay on without getting kicked though.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • capper123
    capper123
    ✭✭
    the vibrating is so fast im kicked before i can do anything
  • capper123
    capper123
    ✭✭
    i got like 5 seconds lol
  • Coilbox
    Coilbox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm that case i would just open a ticket from another character telling them whats happening and the characters name.
    Comrade, a word...