9 Sets getting nerfed, which one it will be?

• amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »
    Feanor wrote: »
    BohnT wrote: »
    I can imagine a new meta coming towards us if necro isn't changed in any way to reduce the amount of max magicka it gives =/= nerf.
    With the changes to shadowrend every class can have a 100% uptime on one pet meaning templars and magdk can also start to stack magicka.
    At the first glance it could make light armor builds viable again on other classes than sorcs and magnb but I simply can not see the full picture and I'm scared that I missed something important which could break the meta again

If Necropotence gets nerfed significantly though people will just go with Shacklebreaker and ditch the pets for more slot flexibility. There will always be a way to stack stats if it doesn't offer diminished returns. It's the same with stacking WD and stamina. Nobody really complains about that though because everyone is so fixed on Sorcs and their shields.

Everyone is fixated on sorcs and their shields for the obvious reason that max stamina stacking got nerfed into the ground while max magicka stacking wasn't touched.

Cant describe it better tbh.

PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »
    Feanor wrote: »
    BohnT wrote: »
    I can imagine a new meta coming towards us if necro isn't changed in any way to reduce the amount of max magicka it gives =/= nerf.
    With the changes to shadowrend every class can have a 100% uptime on one pet meaning templars and magdk can also start to stack magicka.
    At the first glance it could make light armor builds viable again on other classes than sorcs and magnb but I simply can not see the full picture and I'm scared that I missed something important which could break the meta again

If Necropotence gets nerfed significantly though people will just go with Shacklebreaker and ditch the pets for more slot flexibility. There will always be a way to stack stats if it doesn't offer diminished returns. It's the same with stacking WD and stamina. Nobody really complains about that though because everyone is so fixed on Sorcs and their shields.

Everyone is fixated on sorcs and their shields for the obvious reason that max stamina stacking got nerfed into the ground while max magicka stacking wasn't touched.

Going to be even worse next update with all the max stat set bonuses being buffed (because why not?)

doesnt help that practically anything i do on a stamina build stops my regen for my core resource pool.
    PS4 NA DC
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Necropotence isn't even Close to nerfing nerfed considering you need a AI dumb pet and 2 skill slots to even take advantage of it.

Amberplasm is probably fine too, it just gives mag Sorcs some stamina management. Most Sorcs running amber and wizards have like 38-39k max magicka it's not like they are swinging for the fences here.

Minor maim is only 10% against players not 15% 15% only works against mobs.

I look for them to adjust some of the crafted sets like Spectre, Whitestrake, and few others to bring them in line since crafting has been neglected for quite sometime
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    my anticipation is they will tweak the stat bonus sets like mothers sorrw and spriggans where the 2-3-4pc got changed.

beyond that, torugs change hopefully.

beyond that, i would not be thrilled to see a handful of crafted sets messed with cuz the fix needs more than a few set adjustments.

suns would be one i suspect gets a fix.

i also do not expect all nerfs.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."