The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

[aesthetics] Add toggle to select shoulder placement, left or right, for monster sets

nCats
nCats
✭✭✭
Dear @ZOS_GinaBruno

Pretty much the name of the thread! Every right-handed person would likely wear the extra armour on the left to protect themselves. Thanks!
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Or give us the option to wear it on both shoulders, that would be awesome. :D
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's bothering the hell out of me. A single shoulder piece is placed on the OFF ARM for protection!

The sword arm has less armor because defense is done with the side of the blade and is for higher mobility.

The off arm has the armor for protection

Bugged me day one
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd also like to see an option to hide the shoulder altogether. For instance, Skoria. The thing just doesn't even fit right on a lot of races it's just too big. It doesn't color well, and looks gaudy.
    Edited by Dreyloch on July 30, 2017 6:50AM
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love the option to wear the monster pauldrons on both shoulders. I wear costumes specifically because I don't like how the armor looks on a single shoulder.
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!