The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Sentinel of Rkugamz Set

hesobad
hesobad
✭✭✭✭
Can the team please look at ways to make the Sentinel of Rkugamz set more viable? I would really like to use this set on all of my healers, however in it's current state it is a little wonky.

Positive changes / issues I found include:
- Issue: Delay on dwemer spider from when it appears to when it start its healing
- Issue: Dwemer spider can be interrupted and thus nullified
- Change: Better player targeting which would place spider at the highest concentration of allies or stam based allies.
- Change: Reducing the cool down. my testing reveals the 15 sec cool down starts after the spider dies
- Change: Radius of effect increase from 8 m to 10 meters would make it more versatile

This is a set that in the Morrowind update should be a very strong competitor to other sets and a very valuable asset when it comes to Healers or tanks due to resource management and healing. It is the great set in theory but has some issues that reduce its effectiveness and make it to wonky to put to good use. Please consider some of the proposed changes, would love to see this set used more often!
Ad Victoriam!
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, it has great potential for Sorc Healer to provide some stam back, but it's not great in current form
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just would make it so it give stam and mag back so a healer can support both kinds of dds.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    the fact that it can get knocked back makes it useless.

Stupid spider pops up and gets knocked out of range of the stam dps / tank and that's the end of that.