The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Feedbacks for Nerien'eth monster set from community

TheHsN
TheHsN
✭✭✭✭✭
These are all Nerien'eth set feedbacks from community that i could find searching forum..I hope u listen to the feedbacks and as Gina said next patch(4rd) will be about these balance changes.[/b

Nerien'eth Feedbacks:

- I like the change to Nerien'eth, but I would also like to see the health bonus changed so something else. Spell damage, spell crit or Max Magicka would be nice, but that may make it a little too powerful since it got a 20% damage increase. Maybe magicka recovery? I also agree with others about a damage radius increase and a slightly higher proc chance.

I really like the visual of this set. I would love for it to see the light of day!

- Nerien'eth : make the 1peace bonus MAX MAGICKA... DONE.... awesome for pve and pvp...

- @ZOS_RichLambert @Wrobel Please remove the health bonus from skoria and nerineth and make them max magicka
or even something cool like 2% fire damage and 2% magic damage for the 1pc

- Nerien'eth: Increase the proc chance from this Item Set to 15% from 10%, and change the 1-piece bonus to Max Magicka instead of Max Health.

- Please change Nerien'eth 1-piece bonus to max magicka instead of max health.

- Yes please give Nerien'eth some love, it needs Max Magicka and a much faster explosion from the proc.

- @ZOS_RichLambert @Wrobel Please remove the health bonus from skoria and nerineth and make them max magicka

Yes please

- Nerien’eth: Increased the damage of this Item Set’s proc by 20%. and 1st bonus magicka

- Nifty2g wrote: »
@ZOS_RichLambert @Wrobel Please remove the health bonus from skoria and nerineth and make them max magicka

Yes please

@ZOS_RichLambert Yes Please from me too...Pls do that...

- Nerien'eth :
1st bonus changed to Max Magicka or spell vrit or spell Damage (i personally want change to MAX MAGICKA) AGAIN!!!

and they are awesome to run with pls make this changes...

- Thank you! Please keep the health bonus! I've always liked this set and although I don't use it exclusively, I do use it often enough ... and ... the health bonus has always helped to make my medium armor build a little more 'tanky'. Now that it got a damage buff, I will be using it even more. :)

- You can always get health from enchants. Also that set doesnt pair well with medium armor builds.So change it to magicka

@ZOS_RichLambert , @Wrobel
Edited by TheHsN on July 27, 2017 10:44AM
Plays:
Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
Magicka Templar - PvE
Stamina Templar - PvP
Magicka DK - PvE
Stamina DK - PvE
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faster proc time? Doubtfull with all the changes to other proc sets

Change skoria away from health? Pls no, it's constrained as it is. Changing to a specific resource will hurt stam dots builds who use it and adding another 2% fire dmg will basically leave this set usefull only for DKs.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The biggest problem I have with the set is because it's a static spawned damage with a delay it's very hard to hit with.

Sure there are some bosses which will stand still during fights and let you spam this but for ones moving or PvP that delay means you're hitting zero damage. Which even with the buffs if Nerien'eth hits harder than Skoria than Skoria would still be better because it's a "guaranteed" hit.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Feels like that community is one or two guys. Hardly worth listening to. What if everyone else disagrees?

One of the guys even wanted max magicka for skoria, that makes his opinion already invalid.
    Edited by SodanTok on July 27, 2017 10:52AM
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »
    Feels like that community is one or two guys. Hardly worth listening to. What if everyone else disagrees?

One of the guys even wanted max magicka for skoria, that makes his opinion already invalid.

it is 12 different people who made comments... just to inform u...
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Turelus
    Completely agree, the difference between static proc sets and Skoria is quite big in situations with a lot of movement.

There needs to be an easy way to proc a set that can be easily avoided by enemies or it has to deal high dmg. Nerienth is more difficult to proc due to the direct dmg requirement and its easily avoided.

Even on my magicka sorc I dont always use ilambris because bosses often just move out of the AoE radius. With Skoria its always a hit with possibly additional AoE dmg.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I almost wonder if the set would do better stealing the signature lich skull throw (don't know the actual name) rather than the crystals.

I do love the look of this (I love lich's) but I just don't see a use for it outside of casual gameplay. :(
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I almost wonder if the set would do better stealing the signature lich skull throw (don't know the actual name) rather than the crystals.(

If this was implemented then i would more than likely be equipping this monster set, but right now and even with the proposed 20% extra damage change i feel it will still be a "so so" 2 piece due to its radius and time delay on explosion.. Its a shame really..
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I LIKE THE HEALTH BONUS ... DON'T CHANGE IT PLEASE!

This is a great set and, although it may be used by a lot of magic builds, it is also used by a fair amount of stamina builds (for various reasons). Having the 1 piece bonus be health makes this a more universal set ... and we all need health.

So, what's so great about this set for a stam user? Well, in effect, it 'morphs' spammable long-range light or heavy attacks to include an AOE component (when the set procs). Light/Heavy attacks don't burn resources, making this set awesome! I use it with my bow and have a lot of success with it ... and I love the health bonus!!!

What's that? Skoria you say? (see spoiler).
    I realize there is skoria, it also has a health bonus, but:

Skoria procs with off of a DOT / Nerien'eth procs from any damage
    Skoria has 8% change to proc / Nerien'eth has a 10% chance to proc
    Skoria dose 4K AOE damage (9K to target) / Nerien'eth does 7408 damage to target and ALL enemies in AOE area
    Skoria can proc every 5 seconds / Nerien'eth can proc every 3 seconds

TheHsN wrote: »
    These are all Nerien'eth set feedbacks from community that i could find searching forum..I hope u listen to the feedbacks and as Gina said next patch(4rd) will be about these balance changes.[/b
    set and although I don't use it exclusively, I do use it often enough ... and ... the health bonus has always helped to make my medium armor build a little more 'tanky'. Now that it got a damage buff, I will be using it even more. :)

Picking/choosing/listing comments only those comments beneficial to your position, as you did here, kinda reminds me of what they do in advertising --> "9 out of 10 dentists surveyed ..." LOL!
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maryal wrote: »

This is a great set and, although it may be used by a lot of magic builds, it is also used by a fair amount of stamina builds (for various reasons). Having the 1 piece bonus be health makes this a more universal set ... and we all need health.

So, what's so great about this set for a stam user? Well, in effect, it 'morphs' spammable long-range light or heavy attacks to include an AOE component (when the set procs). Light/Heavy attacks don't burn resources, making this set awesome! I use it with my bow and have a lot of success with it ... and I love the health bonus!!!

Skoria dose 4K AOE damage (9K to target) / Nerien'eth does 7408 damage to target and ALL enemies in AOE area

set and although I don't use it exclusively, I do use it often enough ... and ... the health bonus has always helped to make my medium armor build a little more 'tanky'. Now that it got a damage buff, I will be using it even more. :)

Picking/choosing/listing comments only those comments beneficial to your position, as you did here, kinda reminds me of what they do in advertising --> "9 out of 10 dentists surveyed ..." LOL!

open and read all the comments pls about monsters set feedbacks about Nerien'eth i posted all didnt chose or eliminate what is not good for me...PLS read find other ideas and post them instead of accusing me...
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maryal wrote: »

open and read all the comments pls about monsters set feedbacks about Nerien'eth i posted all didnt chose or eliminate what is not good for me...PLS read find other ideas and post them instead of accusing me...

There is nothing for me to 'open' .. there is nothing clickable in your post except for Lambert and Wrobel's names.

As for finding other ideas ... I am not interested in spending time 'searching' old posts. Too much has changed since Morrowind, not to mention that Horns will be giving us another round of big changes.
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I for one like the 1 piece health bonus, but considering I just use one piece anyway I can always use something else, but not so for those magicka builds that need the extra health like say... Magicka Nightblades.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nerieneth could be a well anti tank or annoyance type of set. But it should never have guaranteed hit or 0.75 sec cast time like Selene has.

Something like increasing proc chance up to 20-25% or making it proc from every type of damage and at least 6m radius should keep tanks on their toes.
    Edited by Ankael07 on July 27, 2017 4:32PM
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why do people keep saying they like the health buff? That tiny buff makes no difference for health. A magicka buff in its place would still be better even for stamina users, as stam builds often still need some magic abilities. Alternatively, they could give it one of the double buffs: +Spell Crit and +Weapon Crit. Either way, I don't see any use in having a health buff on this. If you need more health, you're better off putting it in your attributes instead.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I almost wonder if the set would do better stealing the signature lich skull throw (don't know the actual name) rather than the crystals.

I do love the look of this (I love lich's) but I just don't see a use for it outside of casual gameplay. :(

Definitely a good idea, that attack hits pretty hard if you dont block or dodge it
    PC - EU (AD)
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Tyrobag the chance getting one-shot (in pve) decreases significantly if you have more than 18k health.

Some classes have decent health pools without putting anything in health (like pet sorc for example) while others barely hit the 17k with just health+stat foodbuff.
    PC - EU (AD)
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Tyrobag the chance getting one-shot (in pve) decreases significantly if you have more than 18k health.

Some classes have decent health pools without putting anything in health (like pet sorc for example) while others barely hit the 17k with just health+stat foodbuff.

Which is why you put a few attribute points into Health
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tyrobag wrote: »
    Why do people keep saying they like the health buff? That tiny buff makes no difference for health. A magicka buff in its place would still be better even for stamina users, as stam builds often still need some magic abilities. Alternatively, they could give it one of the double buffs: +Spell Crit and +Weapon Crit. Either way, I don't see any use in having a health buff on this. If you need more health, you're better off putting it in your attributes instead.

Lol no. More health in PVP is almost always better than more Magicka. More health is basically good for everyone in all contents. Magicka only for mag builds and some stam people (like stam sorc maybe) that wants more magicka.

Both crits could work too, but that would just be buff to set that does not need one.
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1 piece to Stamina and Magicka to make it more usable by everybody.

Playing since beta...
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I really like this idea! Putting the lich blast on Nerien'eth or even on another set would be cool.

I also agree with the point on the set bonus being changed to something magicka spec based.
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!
  • wolfxspice
    wolfxspice
    ✭✭✭
    the only issue i really have with it is the inconsistent proc, even with a almost perfect light weave, it will go off 3 times back to back, or it will go a minute without a proc, imo they need to up the chance, or make it proc off more things.
    I'm a casual now
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wolfxspice wrote: »
    the only issue i really have with it is the inconsistent proc, even with a almost perfect light weave, it will go off 3 times back to back, or it will go a minute without a proc, imo they need to up the chance, or make it proc off more things.

I see Fletcher flies finally having a reason to exist.

Should drastically up the proc chance
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds