Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Priests of Hircine - Werewolf Guild - 7000+ FREE BITES GIVEN!

• slyspacewolf
    Hi I am a new player and would like to join as you all sound fun and down to earth my eso is slyspacewolf I am also on discord hope you have room for me
    To thay's own self be true
  • slyspacewolf
    Sorry also what's the name of the discord server I have tried to find you guys
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @slyspacewolf do you have a werewolf character and will you never sell your bites? :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • slyspacewolf
    I won't ever sell bites it's not fair how do I go about turning my char into a warewolf? I have just come over from playing WoW and still getting used to things I am only lvl 15 I have no probs becoming a wolf before joining
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You need to get a bite from a player or NPC wolf, but they are hard to find. Unfortunately I am away on holiday so it might be a little hard to get you a bite from us. However, I will let the guildies know your name and hopefully one of them can bite you. Once you are a werewolf they can invite you to the guild :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
  • slyspacewolf
    Ok that sounds good and thank you for the help I will keep an eye out for warewolfs and NPC's in game
  • WeyounTM
    WeyounTM
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you by any chance on the NA server? I tried to send you a friend request for a bite, but it says "Accound not found". If you are on NA we sadly cannot bite you or invite you since we are located on the EU server :( .

Otherwise try to catch me online, I am more than happy to bite you and get you into this guild of awesomness :)
    Edited by WeyounTM on July 29, 2017 1:56AM
    Magicka-Khajiit-Player since Beta

PC-EU Vivec Sotha Sil Campaign
    Heals-your-Paws Khajiit Magplar - Main Char - AD (sadly)

Little-Miss-Hurricane - Khajiit -Stamsorc - DC
    Saves-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - DC
    Lucký-Paws - Khajiit StamDK - DC
    Icy-Paws - Khajiit Magden - DC
    White-Paws - Khajiit Stamblade - DC
    Paws-of-the-Light - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Adusa D'aro - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Purrs-at-the-Moons - Khajiit Stamcro - DC
    Necrotic-Paws - Khajiit Magcro - DC
    White-Claws - Khajiit StamDK - AD
    Sticky-Paws - Khajiit Stamplar - AD
    Silent-Paws - Khajiit Magblade - AD

Hides-the-Skooma - Khajiit Stamden - EP
    Protector-of-the-Mane - Khajiit Magplar -EP
    Leaps-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - EP
  • slyspacewolf
    Ah thanks for that you are very kind I am on the EU server
    Edited by slyspacewolf on July 29, 2017 7:26AM
  • slyspacewolf
    I got your friends request thank you
  • BishopWolf
    BishopWolf
    Soul Shriven
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    BishopWolf wrote: »
    I would love to join your guild. I've recently bought the morrowind chapter have to lvl up my warden and get him a bite. I can already give 2 bites for free of course.
    @BishopWolf So you already have 2 werewolf characters? :) Is your account name the same as here?

Actually now i got 4- 3 on my account and 1 on my friends account that i have been gifted. My ign is @WolfDemonX
    Sorry that i didnt mention my ign ealier.
  • BishopWolf
    BishopWolf
    Soul Shriven
    I got your friends request thank you

If you still need a bite i can do that :)
  • slyspacewolf
    Thanks I do,I will be on tomorrow if your around,I was trying to get on today but we was painting the house and it took all day.
  • BishopWolf
    BishopWolf
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks I do,I will be on tomorrow if your around,I was trying to get on today but we was painting the house and it took all day.

its okay just add me then whisper and i will come asap.
  • WeyounTM
    WeyounTM
    ✭✭✭✭
    BishopWolf wrote: »

Actually now i got 4- 3 on my account and 1 on my friends account that i have been gifted. My ign is @WolfDemonX
    Sorry that i didnt mention my ign ealier.

Good morning from this one. You should have received an invite to join the guild now.

@slyspacewolf: no problem, if you have your bite already I can invite you too. Otherwise try to catch me online, I have send you a mail with details about when I am usually online.

Magicka-Khajiit-Player since Beta

PC-EU Vivec Sotha Sil Campaign
    Heals-your-Paws Khajiit Magplar - Main Char - AD (sadly)

Little-Miss-Hurricane - Khajiit -Stamsorc - DC
    Saves-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - DC
    Lucký-Paws - Khajiit StamDK - DC
    Icy-Paws - Khajiit Magden - DC
    White-Paws - Khajiit Stamblade - DC
    Paws-of-the-Light - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Adusa D'aro - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Purrs-at-the-Moons - Khajiit Stamcro - DC
    Necrotic-Paws - Khajiit Magcro - DC
    White-Claws - Khajiit StamDK - AD
    Sticky-Paws - Khajiit Stamplar - AD
    Silent-Paws - Khajiit Magblade - AD

Hides-the-Skooma - Khajiit Stamden - EP
    Protector-of-the-Mane - Khajiit Magplar -EP
    Leaps-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - EP
  • PeaNutBuddha
    PeaNutBuddha
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I would like to join the guild and get a bite. I am very new to the game and i promise not to sell bites. My user id is @darrasdave and the character i want bitten is called PurrfectWoof.
  • Zaplanc
    Zaplanc
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm already a werewolf (play only with 1 account for now, lvl. 200+) so I can start giving free bites, just need to upgrade skill with the next point... @Zaplanc is my user ID.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2HF2Ar6.gif
    Big update! It's been a while :)
    The guild has continued to do super well. We have been running many trials, completed an all wolf trial, have built a Guild Hall AND reached 3000 bites!

This was our werewolf form completion of Aetherian Archive normal trial!
    We reached 3000 bites recently and had a meetup to celebrate last Sunday. Here's some screenshots from that hunt!
    rt7I3kI.png
    NzG36A5.png
    YBD62vK.png
    Will upload a video of it very soon!

@WeyounTM has been running a PVP event for the guildies, which has been very successful and very fun!

@paulsgruff has created a wonderful animation and gif for us. You can see it at the top of my post, but for the best example, see our subreddit page where the wolf (actually me from in game :D) runs across the bottom of your screen! :)https://www.reddit.com/r/priestsofhircine/

We are of course still recruiting! If you have a werewolf character and believe in only giving free bites, please let me know your @ name! Reminder: we are a PC/EU guild!
    Edited by Glaiceana on September 30, 2017 5:56PM
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2HF2Ar6.gif
    Big update! It's been a while :)
    The guild has continued to do super well. We have been running many trials, completed an all wolf trial, have built a Guild Hall AND reached 3000 bites!

This was our werewolf form completion of Aetherian Archive normal trial!
    We reached 3000 bites recently and had a meetup to celebrate last Sunday. Here's some screenshots from that hunt!
    rt7I3kI.png
    NzG36A5.png
    YBD62vK.png
    Will upload a video of it very soon!

@WeyounTM has been running a PVP event for the guildies, which has been very successful and very fun!

@paulsgruff has created a wonderful animation and gif for us. You can see it at the top of my post, but for the best example, see our subreddit page where the wolf (actually me from in game :D) runs across the bottom of your screen! :)https://www.reddit.com/r/priestsofhircine/

We are of course still recruiting! If you have a werewolf character and believe in only giving free bites, please let me know your @ name! Reminder: we are a PC/EU guild!

Awesome stuff. That animation is Great!
    Edited by Chrlynsch on September 30, 2017 6:37PM
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Immortalmighty
    Hello, guys. Is there still a possibility to join your guild and get bitten? I would really love to join and be another Werewolf amongst you. Hope you are still recruiting =) And in case you are, here is my name ;)@ImmortalMighty
  • Thefox
    Thefox
    ✭✭
    Do you have Room for this puppy ?
    Just returnd to ESO, so could use a guild that can Help with questions and such ^^
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Thefox Hey there :) Thanks for your interest in the guild! Firstly what is your @ name? I assume you already have a werewolf character? :) And do you understand the free bites rule?
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Thefox
    Thefox
    ✭✭
    @Thefox Hey there :) Thanks for your interest in the guild! Firstly what is your @ name? I assume you already have a werewolf character? :) And do you understand the free bites rule?

@leaffox yes I do and yes I do
  • mzprx
    mzprx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy folks, just reaching out, i am in a guild (Scions Of Dawn) and one of our members is also a member of your WW guild. he has mentioned joining forces with you and since i fell in love with playing as a WW i'd like to ask if you'd accept me. i've got 8 lvl 50/cp 560+ characters, 2 tanks (WW/DK and Vampire/Warden), a healer (Templar) and 5 DDs (Vampire/StamNB, MagNB, WW/StamSorc, Vampire/MagSorc, MagTemplar, all alliances, although my main focus is either tanking or healing). 2 of those are Werewolves..

regarding your "free WW bites" policy - i am already providing free WW and Vampire bites every 7 days to any player wishing to become a WW/Vampire (you might have seen "free WW/Vampire bite at the shrine" in the zone chat, that was quite possibly me), i HATE seeing those lines in chat like "selling WW/Vampire bite for 5k gold" and i decided to ruin that business, or at least do everything i can to diminish the profits from it..

one thing to mention - i am NOT a DPS monster (playing with a controller, health reasons, and it's kind of difficult to reach 35+k DPS doing so). my main focus is on tanking and/or healing, so you've been warned :)

if you'd consider me as a member you can contact me in-game @mzprx. thanks a lot..
  • Dodze777
    Dodze777
    Please invite me @amgad2949
  • Golnebo
    Golnebo
    ✭✭✭
    I will not ever sell bites, but give them away freely (have done so on regular base for vampire bites). I have one Werewolf Warden. Can I join? In game ID is also @Golnebo
    Edited by Golnebo on November 20, 2017 2:36PM
    PC - EU

{Nemesis the Magnificent} - Wannabe Magician with a nack for accidentally killing everything around him - Aldmeri Dominion High Elf Mastercrafter.
    {Knightmare the Wild} - Fiendish Templar Lady with a must kill attitude - Dunmer by birth - EP by choice.
    {Thinks-he-is-Funny} - Tough EP Argonian Dragon Knight. Drinks his ale in Belkarth - Secretly in love with his battlesister Knightmare the Wild. Battlegrounds King.
    {Son-of-a-Witch} - Confused Nightblade who took up the dark arts of black magic. Literally sits in Mournhold all day doing nothing. Dreams of returning to Dragonstar Arena.
    {Eilalenya Alkinaerith} - Strikingly beautiful High Elf of the Aldmeri Dominion - Seducer of men and elves - Learning the Healer ropes. Heals for fun.
    {Blue Bear-y Pie} - Think-outside-the-box Mastercrafter Warden - Enjoys long walks on the beach - Protector of Tamriel's fauna and wildlife - Breton lady.
    {Neopatra} - Grumpy old Veteran - Wreaks havoc in Cyrodill - loves her grandchildren - Redguard Brute. In case of bad mood she turns into a werewolf.
    {Sneaky little Maraya} - Gorgeous Redguard Bombshell - Evil stamsorc who loves to clear dungeons of monsters.
    {Seven of Nirn} - No-nonsense brutal lady-Orc. Always rambling on about the Covenant. Get with it or get out kinda StamSorcOrc.
    {Reeks-of-Incompetence} - Hangs in the balance DK. Studied to become a dentist. Alcohol made her do nothing all day. Argonian Historian.
    {Doctor Whoops} - Self conscious Sorc . Father to 18 children. None of which are anywhere in sight. Proves shield nerfs wrong. Currently doing vDSA.
    {Daisy Deathbringer} - Foul necromancer that likes to hang at funerals and graveyards. Mostly plays with the dead, does not deal much death.
    {Major Defiler} - Lovely necromancer who likes to study life. Puts the word romance in necromance.
    {Cindiana Jones} - Defected Templar. Very deadly in Battlegrounds. Likes to wander around Cyrodill.
    {Sideskirt Bob} - Nightblade who got his nickname when a lady Nord mentioned his waistline.
  • Stefz
    Stefz
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, would be nice if you dropped me an invite. I got 2 werewolves and I'd be more than happy to give away bites for free. My ign is @DiscoStefz
  • Mafurako
    Mafurako
    Soul Shriven
    My main is a max lvl vampire, with max crafting in alchemy,enchaning and provisioning. She is on daggerfall covenent
    I also have an max lvl Argonion in ebonheart pact that has max lvl in blacksmith,woodworking and clothier, with all the traits, expect for the last oen...Nin something.
    I dont have a werewolf but i want one! So i was thinking, becuse you need one char too be werewolf and i dont have one, if i can trade one werewolf bite for a vampire bite? I still wanna join the guild, im only in one right now and have been playing eso seens 2015-06-03, its time for me too do team stuff, so i also can finish other stuff!
    Im always happy too help when need something crafted and such! im not the greatest player, im still clueless about what equppment too use :( but hopefully im getting help from the guild im in!
    If you still wont let me in i understand! i will try get the werewolf bite (crown store or guild) and come back here!
    My ingame is @Mafurako

Edit: Got a WW bite! Just need too finish the quest and then lvl up!
    Edited by Mafurako on January 1, 2018 1:18PM
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just an update to the guild!
    We have given 3248 bites now!! And we are of course still looking for more werewolves who bite for free!

A little reminder as well. This is an EU guild, on PC platform. The purpose is to band together werewolves who believe the bite should always be given freely. We help players any way we can, and especially try to save them from getting scammed out of their hard earned gold.
    We are mostly a social/casual guild due to that purpose, but some of our members enjoy doing vet dungeons/vet trials together, as well as some PVP. :) We have also been training people to run some of the harder content. This of course is not the focus of the guild, but just happened to be a natural development. So please, if you are a new player, experienced player, someone who is social, someone who is shy, you are welcome to join our pack no matter what! As long as you do not sell bites of course :p We are a friendly bunch, so lets continue helping people experience the Gift of Hircine for free!
    2HF2Ar6.gif
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
  • MercWithASmirk
    MercWithASmirk
    Soul Shriven
    Is this still active? I'd like to join
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this still active? I'd like to join
    @MercWithASmirk Yep! Literally just posted that update an hour ago :D
    Do you already have a werewolf character? And will you always give your bites for free?
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!