Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Mid Year Mayhem PVP event furnishing books

aegisfire1975
aegisfire1975
✭✭✭
I enjoyed the double AP event, it really helped me to rank up my toon and get some more skill points. The achievements to obtain in the event weren't real grindy, which was nice. My one criticism is the furnishing item drop. The books. Come on, PVP'ers don't read lol. Give us a Battle Axe or a sword to mount on our walls. It's a shame. That was a great opportunity missed. Please consider this for a future event. Thank you.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Erm...I liked the books, personally. Was a nice touch imo. Sure a sword to put on the wall would be cool too, there aren't enough of these in the game, but "PvPers don't read"? Speak for yourself please ;)
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    PVP'ers don't read???

must be the joke of the day...
    can you please explain me the constant QQ on the forums by pvp'ers if they don't read??
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only complaint about the books is that they look exactly like the ones from the Mages Guild. Not even a different shade of color, nothing will set them apart as a collection from the Mages Guild lore books collections.
    So no bragging rights attached to them. Considering they are a lot harder to get, it is really disappointing.