The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

CP Template Characters' Skills NOT Maxed Out, Cannot Access Player Housing Whatsoever, etc.

WuffyCerulei
WuffyCerulei
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Yet again the CP template characters' crafting skills are not at 50. They were before the newest patch.
Also, I cannot access player housing whatsoever. I have tried previewing them from collections, from the crown store, and even ran to one. However, I keep getting kicked back to the zone I was in before. It happens with any house.
And for etc, I'm just royally irked.
For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jekdcnazjfsy.jpg
    Housing
    General
    • Player homes cannot currently be previewed, and instead give an error indicating that you lack permission to view that home. This will ultimately prevent you from purchasing new homes on the PTS. We plan to have this fixed in the next PTS incremental patch.

It's right there in the notes
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BNOC wrote: »
    jekdcnazjfsy.jpg
    Housing
    General
    • Player homes cannot currently be previewed, and instead give an error indicating that you lack permission to view that home. This will ultimately prevent you from purchasing new homes on the PTS. We plan to have this fixed in the next PTS incremental patch.

Ah, I'm a dingus. Thought something was wrong.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BNOC wrote: »
    jekdcnazjfsy.jpg
    Housing
    General

Wasn't next incremental patch today? I don't have pts but there seems to have been a maint.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is annoying but on the pre-made character you can get the deeds to all the pre-morrowind houses and thus get around the preview-purchase bug. At least then you can look at the new furnishings and such.

On my pre-made i just deconstructed all the gear i didn't need to level up crafting. Alch and Prov are pretty fast and with the glyphs from a second pre-made Enchant can be leveled to max as well.