The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server instability PC NA

Juli'St
Juli'St
✭✭✭✭
Connection crashing with server, game closes for no apparent reason. Someone else?
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No issues here. Never have any
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    And now, login failed.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have any tool to verify the files?

:(
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a repair function in the Launcher. It is one of the pull down menus.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to describe

After the completion of the maintenance of Ps4 (I do not know if there is a relationship) the game was 'unstable' (PC NA). I tried to log in a few times without success. When I could log in, the game simply closed, for no apparent reason. Now, after a few attempts, I was able to log in and stay on the server.

So, anyway, it looks like it's been fixed.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    There is a repair function in the Launcher. It is one of the pull down menus.

Ty :)
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now i cant travel to another instance O______o appear the load screen and i back to same place. O____o 'your attenpted tranfer failed' is the message.
    Edited by Juli'St on July 26, 2017 3:26PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it sounds super foolish, but someone in another thread couldn't log in - restarted their PC - and were able to log in. Maybe give it a shot and see if it fixes up your odd issues?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    I know it sounds super foolish, but someone in another thread couldn't log in - restarted their PC - and were able to log in. Maybe give it a shot and see if it fixes up your odd issues?

I make the same, some times. Error 310 litle screen (IN GAME - select character section) O____o
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...and the game kick me again :( (i ll try 'repair' tool)
    Edited by Juli'St on July 26, 2017 3:32PM
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am convinced their servers are never going to work.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

i verify files, and now all seems works fine. if new info, i post here.

Ty.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    And the problem back...
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    may sound like a stupid level 1 IT answer but whenever I have issues like this I restart my computer and it clears up.
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logged in, looked at Inventory. Tried to delete stolen Lockpicks. Nothing happened. Knew it was coming.....the....END! Kicked me to login screen. Can't login now....

Thanks ZOS!

That makes...what? 5 times so far today?
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    emily3989 wrote: »
    may sound like a stupid level 1 IT answer but whenever I have issues like this I restart my computer and it clears up.

Disable firewall and antivirus.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...and, voilá, server kick me again. Same problem. No rason, no message, nothing!

@ZOS_GinaBruno the problem persist with some players.
    Edited by Juli'St on July 26, 2017 10:16PM
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...and repair files again, 2 times today. Serious, anyone can see this? What happens?
  • ebls_BR
    ebls_BR
    ✭✭✭
    I was having the same issue. I repaired the files and I was still getting disconnections. Only got better when I closed the "Noping" (a program to improve my ping).